• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KompanyCommands

I'm back after long illness and have a few questions.

Hello Red Orchestra 2 community. I dont expect many of you to remember me but i fell very ill last year around christmas time and had to be put in care for a good while :[. I'm back now and i have returned to ask a few questions. Last year i started a mod called The Officers & Generals mod...
  2. KompanyCommands

INB4RESET Stats wiped now its vanished.

I thought the whole point of having this badge was so that you played before the reset which i did so now why has my badge gone after the reset ? xD anyone know how i can get it back ^_^. Proper raging :P. Do not worry red orchestra 2 players its all been sorted now and you should also have...
  3. KompanyCommands

Can someone help me with this question.

I am yet to have my stats reset they are exactly the same how they where before the patch now dont go haywire i understand if something is different ;).. Im wondering when will our stats be reset and when do we gain the new medal or something.. I play mostly single player so my stats on...
  4. KompanyCommands

Everyone talks about MP but what about SP ?

As we all know a good percentage is wanting bug fixes for the MP side of the game and performance increases which is welcomed. My point for this thread is what about single player your bot code for the game is unique i was hoping you would maybe tweak the single player a little fix the bugs up...
  5. KompanyCommands

For you TWI and to support your excellence.

Two Steps from Hell - Protectors of the Earth - YouTube I have hand picked this beautiful piece for TWI through the mist of the game they have given the support we all know TWI for. They have promised features and they shall come at a later date so do not perish under your rock just yet...
  6. KompanyCommands

TW a small sign of casual is lurking.

Hello TW i would like to make a very clear sign to you if that is possible and i hope me making this thread gets across to you. Recently casual audiences have been swamping into the forum ...... We have seen thread such as make this game on the PSP or bring it out on consoles or bring it out...
  7. KompanyCommands

Loss of interest ?

I seem to see a alot of the members losing interest the news and updates are still months old the beta is for friends and family and the next beta is limited. I am worried for ROHOS because BF3 + MW3 are departing..... You know what that means this game will get little attention. I am losing...
  8. KompanyCommands

I need some help guys please.

Just making this thread to ask a few questions for my future mod. We have artist for now doing all work she is very talented and won many contests and drawing competitions. As part of my ultra fetish of German officers yes indeed this is very truth :D. I am pre paring to make a mod which will...