• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KompanyCommands

The game is dead - Long live RO:HoS

Im still waiting for the skirmish mode and the coop campaigns :(:confused:
  2. KompanyCommands

I'm back after long illness and have a few questions.

Thank you very much r5cya. :D Looks like im in for a surprise :]. Cheers mate.
  3. KompanyCommands

I'm back after long illness and have a few questions.

Hello Red Orchestra 2 community. I dont expect many of you to remember me but i fell very ill last year around christmas time and had to be put in care for a good while :[. I'm back now and i have returned to ask a few questions. Last year i started a mod called The Officers & Generals mod...
  4. KompanyCommands

In B4 reset achievement?

You said you play from day one but did you play at the times when the achievement was given out ? you had to play in them times to earn it.
  5. KompanyCommands

TWI Forums Game Night

No Sunday ? AWWWW man you guys ! -_-
  6. KompanyCommands

Rare, mythological creature known as RO2 SDK

Many things are missing we just have to wait for them lets enjoy chistmas and let TWI enjoy it to ;). When it comes finally life has been so sht this year Christmas is something im looking forward to with my family.
  7. KompanyCommands

Leveling with bots should be forbidden !

Exactly but when bots get clever and start owning people the tables shall be turned ;).
  8. KompanyCommands

October 21st Update Changelog

Cheers for the update appreciated.
  9. KompanyCommands

Leveling with bots should be forbidden !

Why should it be forbidden ? it just would make the game less appealing bots are awesome i like bots always have done and not many games you can rank up from them and lets not forget their is much space for TWI to improve them then you could be the one getting owned by the bots that i would like...
  10. KompanyCommands

so.... what is in the next patch?

Skirmish mode Practice Mode Coop Campaigns. Then after tat is added i dont care for anything else they have to offer :P.
  11. KompanyCommands

And also

BF3 is a good game and it will beat RO2 facts are facts at the end of the day but RO2 is my fav game no matter what these BF3 fanboys say. I think when we get the rest of the content i might start playing RO2 again the single player was amazing shame it lasted me about 2 hours then i got uber...
  12. KompanyCommands

Playerbase is getting weaker and weaker...

Well you cant really complain the game is not perfect and we are still missing the rest of the single player elements.
  13. KompanyCommands

GameSpy Exclusive: Rising Storm Trailer

Apologies to ask again but do we know any information on the coop parts or if their is maybe a sort of skirmish mode available ? Sorry ;(.
  14. KompanyCommands

Gotta love a good troll [not really]

You hared the man FREE. ;)
  15. KompanyCommands

Opinion on the gameplay

Same here i agree with you the OP dont make much sense.
  16. KompanyCommands

Practice mode when??

Would also just like to add that the bots are retarded in some of the maps. I just think its overall unstable i guess i will have to wait for them to comment on stuff.
  17. KompanyCommands

GameSpy Exclusive: Rising Storm Trailer

SDK is needed my main concern is everyone is going to mod into the MP side of things when i think both should be done up. What i mean is SP & MP as i enjoy both just as much as the other. Anyway its early days lets wait and see.
  18. KompanyCommands

new tanks?

That thing will blow 200 Russians to dust. You may of just crippled yourself as if that was added another German fav we get to control 200kg moving ammo rack.