• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Baron

Buff to the Patty

I'm seeing a lot of good ideas in this thread. I like the Patty roar (not Siren scream) that was originally suggested. I also like the dust cloud idea and the rocket-to-the-face idea. Since I have to choose one, I'd go for the original. Edit: People think it's a scream and not a roar because...
  2. Baron

New Berserker Weapon - Brick

But it's still a brick. It's a different take on the same weapon.
  3. Baron

Tactics Firebug Guide

Keep in mind that as you go up in difficulty, stockpiling becomes harder and harder to pull off. Any extra money should really go to your teammates. I'd rather have 6 fairly well-equipped people on my team than be perfectly equipped myself and have one or two people die and need more money.
  4. Baron

Medic health grenade

Do people just not know how to use the Search function?
  5. Baron

Favorite Kill Type/Style

Gibs, all the way. OCH! THEEY'RE GOOING TAE HAVE TAE GLUE YUE BACH TAEGETHER...IN HELL!
  6. Baron

Quarantine: A KF Story

It's rough work, but I'm impressed by your dedication. You really love the game, and it shows. I'm glad there are people who are willing to raise the bar for community involvement like this.
  7. Baron

"scoped weapons"

The M14 does need a scope. All the others should probably stay the same. Don't worry, after you play a few more hundred hours, you accuracy will improve ;P In all seriousness though, if you scope everything, balance will be affected. If you're going to scope anything other than the M14...
  8. Baron

Area of Effect darts

-1. This is a bad idea. So long as the dart bug is fixed, all will be well with the world. Or at least the part of it the Medic needs.
  9. Baron

Tactics Run or bunny-hop?

That is probably your brain playing tricks on you. It happens to me too, since I play Source games all the time.
  10. Baron

Weapon Ideas

I think he meant a Berserker/Sharpshooter weapon. The .50 Soul Calibur. Like this? :troll:
  11. Baron

M202 (Firebug/Demolitions weapon?)

I like the idea of the FLASH, but not as described, and the Demo doesn't need another LAW. What about an absolutely massive flame radius (+FF?) with low initial burn damage, but high DoT? This would encourage crowd control (one of the FB's primary functions) and discourage careless firing.
  12. Baron

Playing as "Patrick"

No, this is Patrick. NO, this is PATRICK! ...I'm not Kevin.
  13. Baron

Kicked/banned from tons of servers..

^This, unless there were like 3 husks in the mob he was kiting.
  14. Baron

Idea against stealing weapons

Do it, OP. Make a mutator. It'll get whitelisted no problem.
  15. Baron

Heavy Gunner

I just give an automatic no to all "new perk" suggestions. TWI doesn't really have the time, and it won't happen, so why bother?
  16. Baron

Select Loadout for 6 lvl

It's an idea. I wouldn't mind seeing it implemented. I mean, most of the changes to what weapons you spawn with are sidegrades. Yes, you go up the tier and they're more expensive, but there are tradeoffs. I don't think I'd ever use the option, but it'd be nice to have it there.
  17. Baron

Tactics Run or bunny-hop?

+1 No jumping. Reduces accuracy and makes you hella hard to heal. Even if there is a slight speed boost, it's not worth it.
  18. Baron

Modify Firebug DoT

+1 vote
  19. Baron

New achivement.

Got it completely by accident my first playthrough XD I'll be back! -Kill a specimen which has just hit an ally from behind You can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -Get surrounded by ZEDs in an indoor area and survive You talkin' to me? -Kill the Patriarch in the middle of a sentence...
  20. Baron

Tactics Beserker Help?

Skunkee's Berserker Guide http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=34151 Scary_Ghost on various specimens, including Scrakes and the stunning thereof http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=49922