• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Partizan™

Some sort of single player? Maybe not a full campaign but maybe missions?

Yeah, really not worth it unless they'd be willing to do something NEW and actually tell the story from the NVA/Vietcong perspective (lol Amers would rather shoot themselves then do something like that). But even then considering that I could not force myself to finish the pathetic and buggy SP...
  2. Partizan™

Why does jump not change stance from prone?!

I've copied it from your post and pasted it in my console in game. :/
  3. Partizan™

Bump, my problem still not solved.
  4. Partizan™

Save settings ?

Well, I would really like to know witch file I have to backup to make this work. I will not update the game before I do this.
  5. Partizan™

What are you trying to say? That I did not press spacebar?
  6. Partizan™

I've done as you told me and it didn't work, it only deleted my bind for jump. :/
  7. Partizan™

All these Kill Messages

Well, I like to know if that annoying sniper is killed by someone else so that I don't have to waste my time trying to find and kill him.
  8. Partizan™

RO2 Ingame Chatter Question

I've noticed when playing as an American on Rising Storm maps that when I get close to a friendly he would say "All quiet here" when there are no enemies in sight.
  9. Partizan™

Thanks, I will try that. But will I have to do it every time when I start the game, or will it remember the bind for next time?
  10. Partizan™

As the tittle says. When I am in prone stance the most logical way go get up to me would be to press "jump/mantle" button, but pressing that button does nothing when prone. I think it was not this way before the patch, was it? So please let me get up from prone by pressing "jump". :)
  11. Partizan™

Would R02 work as a Free to Play game?

Moving RO2 to a F2P model would win a "Worst idea of the year" award if it existed.
  12. Partizan™

April 21st RO2/RS Update Changelog

So have the graphic settings been reset as well as the key bindings (quite the pain in the ar.... to set them up again since there are a lot of them and I have had a pause in playing for 2 months)?
  13. Partizan™

Rising Storm the expansion for Red Orchestra 2 is now having a Free Weekend - and 75%

Well too bad I missed the RS free weekend, but there was a Company of Heroes 2 free weekend at the same time. And since I already owned RO2, I took instead took the opportunity to play CoH2. :D Besides I now had to uninstall Planetside 2 to make room on HD for the latest RO2/RS update (it says...
  14. Partizan™

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

Yes, to a sensible man at least, this should be obvious.
  15. Partizan™

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

Lol dude are you serious? Was the objective of the USA to kill as many people as possible or to stop communists from taking control of Indo-China? If it was to kill as many as possible they should have just dropped nuclear bombs. All those homes and infrastructure were rebuild. Not to mention...
  16. Partizan™

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

Some awesome stuff to be found here. :)
  17. Partizan™

Steam tells me that I have 3 days...

Hey, I've had those too. I bought the game about 2 months ago and have not wasted those codes. But NOW when I want to give one to my friend, when I go to my Steam inventory I do not see those guest passes anymore :( just a few of those dumb trading cards. Do they disappear after some time if you...
  18. Partizan™

Gameplay Videos

Red Army attacking on "The Bridged of Druzhina", in 5 episodes (and yes there is a bit time lost between the episodes to keep it a bit shorter). :) RO2 - Attacking the Bridges of Druzhina (part 1) - YouTube Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
  19. Partizan™

Christmas Patch

Game runs fine for me on High graphics settings and I use an ATI Radeon HD 5450 (1 GB VRAM) GPU and an AMD Dual-Core CPU. :D But I would like some content patch, free add-ons/maps.
  20. Partizan™

Tank repeatedly got stuck on Red October

Yes, and not just on Red October... I got stuck when I hit a small tree at Druzhina, the tank was glued to it for eternity and I tried shooting the cannon, but nope. :(