• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

[Video] [Documentary] Line Of Fire - Cambrai 1917

I remember going on a battlefield tour to Cambrai a few years ago with about 40 other SNCO's from 2 RTR. Great visit and very moving. Being RTR they had a bit of an interest in the battle obviously....... a bit of a shame the guide we had, hadn't done his research. As he sat down after giving...
  2. J

2 working stugs

Agreed ;)
  3. J

2 working stugs

And ground pressure is far more important than suspension, horsepower,torque (power to weight) and track design........... oops sorry, couldn't help myself :D "step away from the thread, don't pick fights, be nice to peeps" ;) Nice film of the stugs
  4. J

The ultimate U-boat site

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Type_XXI_submarine Answers that question
  5. J

Infos on the Enigma

Good books Enigma The Battle for The Code Hugh Sebag Montefiore The code book Simon Singh The secret war Brian Johnson The Ultra Secret FW Winterbotham Alan Turing The Enigma You might also want to google Marian Rejewski,Alan Turing,Tommy Flowers (though his contribution was colossus which...
  6. J

Server Server keeps resetting.

More details needed mate, OS etc. More details given = better chance of fixing. :)
  7. J

Squad Public Message from the 1.SS

Those who know me know that I'd rather sit on a barbed wire fence than agree with Zets ( though he is a valuable and valued member of our CLAN) however, I feel I must agree with him here.Please note before I go further that I am being polite and respectful. A clan is a collection of people who...
  8. J

How to keep custom maps

Search again mate. Alternatively use this link that I searched. http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15486 Alternatively , post in the support section rather than the general section :)
  9. J

One for the MG fans...

I dunno, maybe its 'cos I'm used to Army ranges, but to see people laughing and joking around a gun and commenting about "you need to unload it" when they've just fragged the barrel to death seems a bit, well, lame. One of our tank commanders fired a 200 round belt off from his mounted GPMG and...
  10. J

Squad =IcM= are Recruiting

I tell you what 'mate' and you can add as many LOL's as you like. I sorted my computer the SAME DAY it was compromised. What I can't get my head round is that 2 weeks later yours is still doing this. That seems negligent to me. Anyway, back on track.
  11. J

I blocked him too mate, after giving him 14 days to sort the problem out for himself....:rolleyes:
  12. J

Koba, any chance you can actually GET RID of the virus on your machine that is sending out files STILL? 5 messages this morning from you. All viral. PLEASE sort it!!
  13. J

Server How to run random messages on RO server?

Actually it was a direct answer to a question for someone who was having probs setting it up. I just simplified it. He already HAD the file provided by the creators of the mod. Not too sure what you're aiming at with the "mixed around" comment but it obviously amused you. :rolleyes:
  14. J

Need help with argument! Best tank?

At the risk of getting into a row with you RSS, you can only fight the enemy that turn up to fight. All this about "this tank against that tank is an unfair match" is so much smoke and mirrors. In the WW2 did the German panzer commanders say "Oh that tank is far to weak to fight mine, can...
  15. J

Need help with argument! Best tank?

LOL I beleive that Challenger and Challenger 2 might just have fired the odd round of ammunition and might just have had a round or two fired back at them......... Oh no, my mistake!, actually the Chally (both variants) were used in both Gulf Wars and distinguished themselves well. I should...
  16. J

from junk to a stug

Actually if you want to get technical they are 'live' track whereas a Stug used 'dead' track.....all of which is a bit irrelevent and takes nothing away from the cracking job those guys did.:D
  17. J

Transferring RO to another PC ??

As long as you have the steam password, log in etc then it doesn't matter. Yo can simply delete it from your computer and re-download it to his. I've formatted my hard drive before and as soon as I installed stem again and logged in, it started downloading the files again. Alternatively use the...
  18. J

from junk to a stug

Cracking job. One things for certain though, if it retained the original K60 2 stroke diesel engine and associated fan drives it sure wouldn't have sounded like a stug! Brilliant job though and nice to see a 434 given a new lease of life. Puzzled about the import to Canada though, if you travel...
  19. J

Recommend me a gaming mouse!

Logitech MX Laser
  20. J

Server Free redirect server?

Started to answer your point Zets, then just kind of lost interest at the "What you're saying is not the truth" bit. No doubt we'll continue this on msn.