• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. b737lvr

Bolt bug and Melee bug

1st. With the bolt action rifles, I noticed that after firing a shot, I am able to 'Check my ammo' and it loads a new round with out ejecting the old one. 2nd. When a player is prone they are unable to be killed by a melee/stab. I have tried this several times and it's not hurting em.
  2. b737lvr

RO1 Vets, there is a lack of

I couldn't help but notice that when playing maybe like 1/4 players have the RO1 Veteran medal... Maybe this is why there are cheating issues, spamming issues, and such. These people don't understand Red orchestra and don't think before coming onto these forums demanding improvements. For...
  3. b737lvr

The "I miss Ostfront" Thread

I miss Ostfront, I have been playing it since 06', I have had so many good times with it, It had evolved so much than too. I miss that first kill with the Kar98. I miss walking up behind enemy AI and shooting em in the back of the head with a Luger. I miss bragging to my steam friends about...
  4. b737lvr

RO2 and PTSD

Is it possible? Getting PTSD from RO2? Look at this video. Red Orchestra 2 beta: Inf Battle - YouTubeIt was scary as hell. I know it sounds stupid but I have had PTSD a few times, and I suffer it today. (PTSD = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
  5. b737lvr

Karabiner 98K

First a video of deep Kar98K Action. Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Closed Beta Gameplay - YouTube Ok a few facts and a few questions. Lets start with the Facts. From what I have seen in the videos, the Clip/Hand loaded rifles will have both options, depending on what your player is...
  6. b737lvr

Favored Weapon

What will be your first weapon of choice on release day (Considering its available and/or your in SP mode) Me? MP40. I thought I was going to have a Rifle-gasm with the kar98. But then after some thinking, I like the MP40 a little more :D
  7. b737lvr

What are you gonna do on release?

1. start a SP Game. I want to get to know the functions and options before I jump into MP. 2. Reduce HUD options. I don't like lots of clutter. Such as the Suppression bar. 3. Gonna grab the Rifleman class. Love the Kar98. I have to try it first :D 4. MP. It will most likely be a few...
  8. b737lvr

I love you (NH)

After watching a tone of RO2 vids... I love you TW (NH) RO2 looks amazing. I haved saved up some spare cash and simply cant wait for this. Just wondering when I can pre-o :P Im sure I am not the only who has been this excited about this game/simulator
  9. b737lvr

What are 'you' gonna change about it

We all have seen extensive gameplay of RO2 already, This thread is a opinion thread on the subject of 'What are you going to change about the gameplay once RO2:HS is released. As an example, What I'm gonna do is turn off all HUD options. Nothing is more realistic than having nothing but the...
  10. b737lvr

RO2 and Bolt action

I have been watching videos on gameplay of RO2 and I think I'm seeing an automated bolt cycle. Am i seeing this correctly? I always loved the interactiveness of RO and how 'I' have to cycle the bolt. It made the game feel a lot more real. Is the bolt cycle gonna be automated or manual or...
  11. b737lvr

Mp-40

I just got done with the Mosin Nagant. What about the MP40? Will the MP41 be in the game? will the foldable stock on the MP40 be foldable?
  12. b737lvr

The Mosin Nagant

I am a fan of the Mosin Nagant. My suggestion is with the M44 Mosin Nagant. In the first Red Orchestra the Bayonet was permanent. This made the rifle longer. Although, in the real world the bayonet can be folded. I am hoping to see this feature available in-game (folding the bayonet)...