• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lezardo

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

Perhaps a new list of key on topic, here :rolleyes:
  2. Lezardo

Performance degrading over time (memory leak?)

Yes, same problem here.
  3. Lezardo

[Info] Sound loss

I have the same problem, since the new patch my sound that sizzle (gunshot, artillery etc...)
  4. Lezardo

Server RO2 Web Admin Guide

How can I change the size of the banner image ? Because mine is small but I've seen on some server had a much bigger.
  5. Lezardo

RO2 released!

Congratulations Tripwire! RO2 is th best FPS of the year ;) Thank you for all.
  6. Lezardo

barracks crashing / elevators doesnt (anyone else?)

Yes me too, especially on barracks and Red October Factory.
  7. Lezardo

Post your very first impressions!

I joined the entire speech of Tonton-Bob. I'll wait for the final 13 September and watch carefully how TWI will evolve his new game, but for now I feel a certain sense of disappointment.
  8. Lezardo

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Tic tac tic tac tic :p
  9. Lezardo

Post Your First HoS Kill

Very good idea this topic, strongly that we can post our screens :)
  10. Lezardo

When will the BETA start?

The official answer is: My opinion is the beta will be available next week or not...:D
  11. Lezardo

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

Pre ordered Deluxe, I would not go to bed as my access to the beta will not be valid :D
  12. Lezardo

steam preload

This is probably to announce the delay of RO2 for the month of December or more :D:D
  13. Lezardo

Box Art - and System Specs

The information was given by the editor french (Micro Application) to wholesalers and today has updated Amazon.fr RO2 for a release date to October 11.
  14. Lezardo

Box Art - and System Specs

Hello, Is it true that the box version will be released in October in France :confused:
  15. Lezardo

ANY NEWS FROM 1C Event in Prague

Red September... :IS2: Otherwise, do you know if the gameplay videos will be distributed after the presentation in Prague. And presentation of Prague and San Fran are any different than San Francisco will present new evidence you it?
  16. Lezardo

Amazing new screenshots!

It's just amazing :eek:
  17. Lezardo

ANY NEWS FROM 1C Event in Prague

In my opinion, the first information coming tonight or tomorrow. Some journalists have not been able to return home. :D:D
  18. Lezardo

RO2 Release Date

its a very good new, highly month of August :)
  19. Lezardo

Another TWI Interview - plus screenshots

The first screen is not really new, look that, dating of November 2010: http://pics.roladder.net/c93d2156dab0a24a4e1e0ab3ebabee32.jpg The similarities are very strange...:rolleyes:
  20. Lezardo

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

What this will change a player who did not play a RO1 ?