• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Either fix the retarded loading system or fix OneThreadFrame

Currently, the game uses a really retarded loading system in wich, if you join a server and take too long to load somebody with a faster PC will take your place OR somebody that has not OneFramThreadLag set to TRUE in the ROEngine.ini What is OneFrameThreadLag? It's something that when enabled...
  2. L

DEATH MOANING sounds! More often please!

PLAY WITH 128 CHANNELS ON! Settings > Audio One of the best immersive aspect of RO2 is the moaning sounds from soldiers on the ground while dying, sometimes they almost made me cry. So with that new awesome patch they seem to be there more often, but it's not enough yet, I think they need to...
  3. L

[Game] Project Normandy [Mini-mod for PR]

Project Normandy   After months of hard work and help from members of the Project Reality's community, AfterDune (Developper) is PROUD to announce that Project Normandy is now finally released and ready for download! Ok, the mini-mod will see a HUGE update featuring new maps, weapons...
  4. L

Commissar's house = Awesome?

Just had some really nice rounds on Commissar's House. This map is one of the best map :eek: I always play russian, so most of the times when I played this map I never made it to the big building (Commisar south and north) so I hated that map, running in the open plain to get killed by MG34...
  5. L

No echo for the mosin nagant?

Hello, just got back in RO2 played with the Nagant and loved the fact that now bullets register where I shoot. But after running out of ammo with it I picked up a Kar98, I shot it in a building and had a very nice echo sound. The problem is that I don't have any echo what so ever with the...
  6. L

MKB42 sound bug

Hello, after getting back into RO2 I noticed that the MKB42 on my PC has a really loud sound that overtakes all other weapons, is disturbed and is really annoying. Any solutions? Thanks. :)
  7. L

Don't forget!!

With the new patch the RO2 folder as been changed in "my documents". So now the ROEngine.ini is all reset to default so if you want to turn off Depth of Field or to have less load times then go there to find the ROEngine.ini file : My Documents/My games/RedOrchestra2/ROGame/Config If you...
  8. L

Joining a false server?

I have this issue and other people too when in the browser you join a server that is on for exemple Pavlov's House with 48/54. Then there's the loading and finally when joined you got a server with no people or very few and sometimes with a bot or 2 and not the right map. Anybody else got this?
  9. L

A better explaination of the zoom feature.

Yes, another thread on this topic. Lots of people hate this feature while some love it. But I'm gonna give you an exemple of how it's realistic and why it's in-game. Ok so here we have a picture of a river and some buildings at the distance. Here's is what a human would see, designed by the...
  10. L

RO1 is 5 years old. RO2 is 2 weeks old.

I see alot of people complaining about how they prefer RO1 over RO2. You guys need to take a look at the age of Ro1 and Ro2. RO1 has been developped for ~5 years, in all this time mods came out, patches, updates, new maps, new weapons, new players, tournaments, events, and much more. RO2 on it's...
  11. L

How do I join servers by IP?

Hi with the new patch I can't see servers in the browser like many so I use gametracker to get the servers IPs, but once in-game I don't know how to join the server by it's IP. So basically how do I do it?
  12. L

Now it's annoying.

Ok after playing 2 round of Red Barracks EACH time I was hurt I tried to bandage but ALWAYS got to cover, I tried to move away from the cover but while I did that I started to get in slow-death, it happened like 10 times now. Please assign new binds for bandage and cover..multi action keys ARE...
  13. L

Killed while on mounted MG

Hi, today when I tried the DP-28 this problems occured to me twice. I mounted my MG on a cover and started shooting and playing, etc. But when I was killed by an enemy I went to spectator view to see my body but I saw that my body was WAY away from where I was killed, the body fell to the ground...
  14. L

Hovering over the floor when in cover

Here's a screenshot of 2 guys using the cover/MG mounting system being hovered over the floor. It looks like the windows are too high for the models. Map : appartments. Location : The building to the east of the map, where you can see the Propaganda house at the end of the street.
  15. L

Setting FOV more than 70 can lead to exploit

When I set my FOV to 85 yesterday I saw that when looking to the top left and right corners of the screen near a wall I was able to see on the other side of that wall when looking to the right or left. I imagine that setting it to 90 would be even worse!
  16. L

Vision focus?

Does anybody else got this? When I aim with my sights and point a location I focus on this location and all around becomes...not blury..but UGLY! The focus is done by lowering the textures quality where you are not aiming making it really ugly, and sometimes the focus get quite bizarre when...
  17. L

Avoid the cover system for now!

Right now the cover system has big issues. But concerning gameplay I think you are better to get behind the object and not in cover on it. 1.When you get to cover by using the system your head is way higher than if you simply crouch behind it. 2.When you get to cover, your weapon point to...
  18. L

Beta on 23rd of August theory.

Ok let's gather some informations on why would the beta be on the 23rd of August. I personnaly think it's a perfect date. My informations so far : 1. From wikipedia : The date of the start of the Battle of Stalingrad would be the start of our battle! :p 2. We have the fact that if the old...