• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Squad Looking for Suicidal or Hell on Earth Group

Ok yeah can u send me your steam profile?
  2. B

Do you think the Demolition Class is Over Powered?

The results of the poll are interesting..All the comments say that they are either balanced,Slightly Over Powered,Over Powered or WAY overpowered but 2 people actually said underpowered
  3. B

Let players Customize what the spawn with at level 6?

But then it would be difficult to complete wave 1 which is supposed to be the easiest. if your playing on Suicidal and Hell on Earth (Which you should be at level 5 or 6) then you would know that it takes several bullets to the head from a non sharpshooter class to kill even a clot. And...
  4. B

How do you think that they could nerf the demolitions class to be as balanced as some of the other classes? Do you agree with what Entangler said?
  5. B

I tend do agree with this perfectly.. Demo is one of my favorite classes along side with some other ones (support,commando,firebug) and i usually only play him when we are camping on a good map to camp on (like doom) i find them bad on other maps like mountain pass I made this thread to see...
  6. B

Just asking what you guys think. I have seen some people say they were over powered and some people saying it wasn't as well as people saying its under powered. They specialize in taking down Flesh Pounds as Flesh Pounds take a significantly more amount from explosives then normal and they...
  7. B

SS need some way to handle FP. Buff it or something.

Actually i dont find the handcannon over powered at all. You can 1 shot anything on 6 man HoE with 1 9mm bullet to the head (at level 6) besides Husk,Siren,Scrake and Fleshpound (and of course patriarch) The 9mm pistol has 7 more bullets per clip,around 140 more bullets and a flashlight. I only...
  8. B

Squad Looking for Suicidal or Hell on Earth Group

I live in The United States Of America,Cleveland,Ohio I have All perks at level 6 and i do not have a problem with playing any perk. I do not have a mic (yet) but i type pretty fast and i often give out money. I prefer long games and tend to dislike short games. I will know and will play any...
  9. B

For sharpers 1 shot from the crossbow is $12 not 20 on HoE killing a husk grants you $11 making you only lose $1 at the cost of killing the only long range zombie. on HoE killing a Siren grants you $12 granting you $4
  10. B

The change is not only for the berserker and sharp shooter its for every class. I even said that it would be useless or nearly useless for sharpshooter,demolitions,berserker and Medic. You have a choice of whether you want to change your weapon or not.
  11. B

Although the demolitions class cannot 1 shot Husks,Sirens,and scrakes (1 shot to the head + a few shots to the head with pistol or handcannon for scrakes) like the sharpshooter can without the use of the L.A.W Costing $30 per shot. Demolitions class costs a lot more money than the sharp shooter...
  12. B

I was thinking of how you are "assigned" weapons for each class at levels 5 and 6. And you have no choice of what you wanted to pick. Example: Level 5 Firebug: Spawns With Flamethrower Level 6 Firebug: Spawns With Mac-10 + Combat Armor A lot of people have been complaining about this for the...
  13. B

With Hell on Earth being the hardest game mode i dont think that 1 class is going to be able to kill a fleshpound being the strongest monster in the game with the exception of the boss without the use of using a lot of money. For example for a demo to solo a fleshpound without it being able to...
  14. B

Hard\Suicidal\HoE Candle Smoke

Going to do a game of candle smoke on hard\suicidal or Hell on Earth in about 20 mins. My Perk Levels: Support - Lvl 6 SharpShooter - lvl 6 Demolition - lvl 6 Commando - lvl 6 Firebug - lvl 6 Medic - lvl 6 Beserker - lvl 5 I live in the U.S. Add me on steam if you are interested...
  15. B

Squad New Squad - Normal, USA

I have lvl 6 every perk. But what difficulty do u play on?
  16. B

Simple Idea - Wall-Crawling Specimen/s

this has been suggested so many times before already... Please use the search function before posting.
  17. B

The current state of balance in Killing Floor

I actually think that the Firebug is not underpowered. They can be hard to use on some maps but they are great on maps like doom,biotics lab, ect. where you are camping in a room with only 1 or 2 entrances in.I honestly dont see a problem with this perk and why most people think that it is...
  18. B

Another New Class

I really like this idea and i would love for it to be a new class. Maybe the engineer could have a certain amount of metal like in TF2 and that metal is used to give the sentry gun more ammo and repair all the buildings... the health beacon,sentry gun, woodwall/plasma wall should take a few...