• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. echutter

Female soviet soldiers :d

Or model any legs through first person view:(
  2. echutter

For everybody itching for Rising Storm: cool pic

It's not incredibly hard, but not easy either. Actually looking through the sights IRL is much different than in the given picture. But yes, the sights are awkward.
  3. echutter

The problems with Pistols:

Not only do you have 1000 hours in this game, but you talk to yourself. You sir, may have issues :) I, on the other hand, love the pistols. I dominate smgers with my c96.
  4. echutter

Why is classic mode so dead?

I love classic. I don't not like realism, but I prefer classic.
  5. echutter

I need more blood.

I think it is very well implemented right now. It is even a little excessive with the amount of blood in some cases and how fast it exits the body. I think it's fine, but there is always room for improvement.
  6. echutter

Not every one can play the Germans

Not true. I always play the Germans. Unless we have a garbage team leader.
  7. echutter

Your Favorite RO2 moment

Just got a 225 meter kill with a kar98 w/ iron sights on a moving guy on the new map. Made my night.
  8. echutter

GOTY released, Free weekend, Trailer...

Very nice. I'll have to hop in again for this.
  9. echutter

Sacrifice of Vehicle Interior Animations & Enter/Exit:

*facepalm* Or.. wait for it.. HAVE BOTH
  10. echutter

most teams do not even try to win

I'm not saying you're beating a dead horse, but you're beating a dead horse. I play to have fun. Sometimes I get pissed and shoot friendlies when they are incompetent. But for the most part I have fun.
  11. echutter

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

I see more dead Soviets than Germans. Success.
  12. echutter

[Movie] Hunger Games the dumbed down rip-off

I thought it was okay. Don't really care if it is similar to another movie, or book, or whatever. Wasn't really my style of movie, but it was pretty good. Don't know whats up with the people calling it a racist movie either, but oh well.
  13. echutter

new idea for the mp40 level 50 and ppsh-41 level 50

I feel the same way for the most part.
  14. echutter

new idea for the mp40 level 50 and ppsh-41 level 50

Why do you say this? I'm not disagreeing with you, but I would look at it as Nazi rather than German also. No, the people in the Wehrmacht were not considered Nazi, but they were still fighting for the Nazi government. Just wondering what your view on this is.
  15. echutter

Female Russian Soldiers?

Pointless.
  16. echutter

Changes to the next beta are coming, give us your input!

Just voted on every one I could find! I really like what I'm seeing with the polls, the definite lead toward realism. I think this is a simple and efficient way to get input from the community.
  17. echutter

Getting rid of AT rifles

Yesssssss. This is an awesome example of the at rifles use.
  18. echutter

New Weapon Russian and Germany

DLC.. DLC...... The number of people that would pay for more weapons is not many. That being said, I'm 90% sure we would not have to pay for an update.