• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Maizel

No death moans/sound effects

For the attention of the devs. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=65066&page=2
  2. Maizel

K98s and Mosin Nagants for squad leaders

I would like to be able to have bolt action rifles as squad leaders. I consider myself to be a decent squadleader who helps his team forward, but I don't always feel like playing with the Semi auto or SMG. I could always pick up a volt action but that becomes bothersome. And with the current...
  3. Maizel

Ranked server =/= custom maps

I've heard this today over at the community I play at. Is this true? Can ranked servers not have custom maps?
  4. Maizel

Please fix the server browser

Pretty please? All ranked servers are swamped with MKB and AVTS now. But I can't find any unranked, because the browser breaks after 1 refresh.
  5. Maizel

11 MKB's in a 20 man team.

TWI sure had a strange definition of 'rare' :rolleyes:
  6. Maizel

Can MKB/AVT's be restricted by server?

Just a question for those of you that run servers. Can they be restricted? If you know of any servers. Post them here. I wish I could search for custom servers, but the server browser is as broken as the rest of the game.
  7. Maizel

Anyone played a campaign multiplayer game yet?

If so, what is it like? Im trying to find one, but the server browser is being a ***** again.
  8. Maizel

Performance

Just curious. I seemingly get the exact same (crap) performance as I did most of the Beta. Around 70-90 FPS, but this will diup into the 50's, 40's and sometimes even 30's, just like it did in beta Almost down tot he exact same GPU usage, and still lack of crossfire. i5 2500K @ 4.2Ghz...
  9. Maizel

Server browser still bugged

Still inconsistent results, and most of the time if refuses to refresh properly after the initial refresh.
  10. Maizel

Don't you just hate....

This is the don't you just hate thread! Post all your hates here. I'll start. ....when you get team killed while trying to capture an objective by a teammate camping halfway across the map in home spawn. I especially hate this because it;s so ironic. I try to move the game forward, and I...
  11. Maizel

Will there actually be a way to restrict the rare weapons?

Hey all! Over the course of the development and the beta, I've heard people hint that the rare weapons like the AVt, MP40/II, MKB42, etc, can be restricted. Does anyone know whether this is actually true, and how exactly it would work? Maybe some people running a server, and who have seen...
  12. Maizel

Preventing things from popping in.

Quick question. I've heard something about a console command that will prevent things from popping in and textures from changing when zooming in, 'cull', something. I;m having troubles finding the thread in question. Could anyone tell me the command? If I totally misunderstood the...
  13. Maizel

How do you prevent things from popping in?

I heard there was a command to keep things from popping in view or changing textures when you zoom in or get closer. It's happening at quite a short distance for me. Thanks for any help!
  14. Maizel

Serverlist bringing one to wrong servers

This is a new bug for me. When I joined a server that apparently was a UK server (by the servername) and ended up in a French one. I noticed this after a couple of times. It makes it very hard for me to play with friends.
  15. Maizel

Server browser troubles

I usually find servers a snormal when I start the game for the first time. If I leave the firsts server I joined and search for another, however, it comes up zip. The only fix seems to exit the game and restart steam. In a nutshell, I can only look for servers once. It's a bit annoying.
  16. Maizel

Rising Storm VS Heroes of Stalingrad gameplay

First post on the Rising Storm forums! Hello everybody! I was wondering, if anyone could tell what gameplay changes, if any RS will have compared to Vanilla HOS. This is all except the obvious ofcourse, like the factions, weapons, location, etc. Will RS have a more arcade approach, More...
  17. Maizel

Draw distance

Is it me or is the draw distance really short? the vision starts to fog around the 100 meter mark or so, and at around 150 meters you can't see the wall through a window anymore. Very noticable in the red october map Also textures seem to pop in at relatively short distances, most clearly...
  18. Maizel

Drawing distance

Is it me or is the draw distance really short? I have everything on ultra, but on the red october map, I cant even see to the wall in the back of the building, I'm looking at across the street. It's all just in foggy whiteness. And sometimes things pop into view from pretty short...
  19. Maizel

How are the new maps?

My beta stopped working properly ever since the update so I'm obliged to ask. How are the new maps? How does it cater to different kinds of players? How are the lay outs? What are the tactical options like?, what are their sizes like? Thanks & Discuss!
  20. Maizel

no decals when shooting the K98?

I never get bulletholes on surfaces when I fire at it with my K98.