• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Maizel

No death moans/sound effects

For the attention of the devs. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=65066&page=2
  2. Maizel

Death Messages...

True, but at least someone with the discipline can have his immersion.
  3. Maizel

Death Messages...

Probably something else that got taken out of the game without warning.
  4. Maizel

What happened to the death moans and such?

Ah man. Is this a bug? I sure do hope they didn't pull it out as a ill conceived performance fix?
  5. Maizel

I dont want a scope all the time

Can you take unlocks off?
  6. Maizel

PPSh needs historical buffs now that the Mkb is here.

Don't keep buffing weapons to match more powerful ones. This will only result in all weapons being essentially the same save for a different skin, or all weapons being superweapons. Alot of weapons are already borderline overpowered. Weapons that are good in every situation is already a big...
  7. Maizel

About the MKB42

[QUOTE=Keyser_S
  8. Maizel

Will anyone taking assault class use the MP40 now?

Indeed. I often see groups of 6 and more all carrying the MKB , MP40 or G41's. Not a single bolt action between them.
  9. Maizel

Will anyone taking assault class use the MP40 now?

Probably even worse than the MKB debacle. MP40/II were probably even more rare than the MKB's, yet again, every assault and squad leader gets one. It's bull****.
  10. Maizel

About the MKB42

I agree. This weapon is too common. It;s more powerful than any other rifle in the game, yet half the axis team will end up with one. This unbalances the game alot. Even if it had these strength in real life, it was very, very rare, and seeing a random platoon being almost exclusively armed...
  11. Maizel

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Are you kidding me? Seriously, I think TWI has seen the $$$ to be made by catering to a particular crowd. And this has clearly made them forget all about promises, hints and comments made in the past. Yes, they could have announced this before release, rather than borderline scamming people...
  12. Maizel

Key to Kills is tweaking

I think true skill in a game is defined by excelling within the confines as the game is supposed to be. Not just getting rid of everything that makes a game hard.
  13. Maizel

Player movement speed is..

I thought the movemet speed was a bit too fast before, but over the beta I came to think that it is fine. Ever since the MKB's were handed out to everyone, I think it's a bit too fast again. Bolt action rifles have no change against it at any range, since in case of a miss, the MKB42 has...
  14. Maizel

Best/worst feature

Best feature: The bleedouts. Not the crap bandage system, but the lethal ones, they are quite fun. Worst feature: Rare weapons everywhere
  15. Maizel

MK-42B hordes no more?

I still see them way too often. Around 5 or six guys spawn with them, but the rifle gets picked up as soon as one of them dies. I still see them about everywhere. An option to limit them further would be nice.
  16. Maizel

K98s and Mosin Nagants for squad leaders

I would like to be able to have bolt action rifles as squad leaders. I consider myself to be a decent squadleader who helps his team forward, but I don't always feel like playing with the Semi auto or SMG. I could always pick up a volt action but that becomes bothersome. And with the current...
  17. Maizel

Why Do Axis Win at a Higher Rate Than Allies?

Because half the Axis team has MKB's.