• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Srinidhalaya

Primitive Hut Vertex Paint Fire Damage not appearing in game

-BUG REPORT- Primitive Hut Vertex Paint Fire Damage not appearing in game Category: Graphics/SDK/Material Reproducibility: Always Summary: Primitive Huts used to be able to be vertex painted with fire damage. This fire damage is no longer showing up in game, or in SDK.
  2. Srinidhalaya

VNTE-DeadAndBuried

Steam WorkShop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1060033177 Direct Download (via MEGA): https://mega.nz/#!1CwgnDKA!qfqsaGAIQhLaHABkcRlws8NjUrYJWZfZTiHPMox4xnE This is a work in progress map. Many of the details towards the end are minimal. Additional cover and concealment will...
  3. Srinidhalaya

Unable to upload to steam workshop, error code 2.

"OnShareFile failed with error code 2 Error uploading file. Make sure you got a valid connection to Steam." Any idea's? It makes a spot on my workshop inventory, but its blank with no file, image, text, or anything else.
  4. Srinidhalaya

VNSU-Junglerot WIP/Feedback

NOW ON STEAM WORKSHOP (Thanks Para94!) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=962594355 Current State: Early concept with initial art. Less than 40% complete (optimistic estimate) "Greybox" was skipped because the lack of buildings, and such structures, of the concept...
  5. Srinidhalaya

Building Light: Lightmass crashes swarm agent

So I've done quite a bit to fix this, but have had no luck what so ever. unreallightmass.exe swarmagent.exe and swarmcoordinator.exe are all exceptions added on my firewall I tried deleting them all, and validating files on steam. I've reinstalled the game and the sdk tools. There is no log...
  6. Srinidhalaya

Changing Static Mesh Material

I'm sure it's something simple, but I'm at work, and the search I've done comes up with nothing. In the stock maps, SongBe for example, they use large rocks as environmental decoration, some use the default material with grey rock with moss, but some use a brown dirt material. If I try to take...
  7. Srinidhalaya

Force Respawn: Use the RadioMan to call them in closer to the front...

Please stop using Force Respawn at the furthest radio in the back. Grab a RadioMan, move closer to the current objective.
  8. Srinidhalaya

RS2 Mapping: Combine Static Mesh

The ability to combine static mesh is rather important for a jungle setting, where a single mesh is repeatedly used. This reduces draw calls substantially. Last I heard, you couldn't combine mesh's in RO2 SDK, was this changed? I tried to combine a couple of identical mesh, and they just...
  9. Srinidhalaya

RS2 Mapping: Drag and Drop from the Content Browser

It looks like drag and drop doesn't create an obstacle actor anymore, but looking at the collision settings on the mesh, it's settings for "block all" and "block rigid body" are still checked. Compared to hold "s" and left click to add, only has block weapons checked. The kicker is, looking at...
  10. Srinidhalaya

Level Design RS2: Drag and Drop from content browser

It looks like drag and drop doesn't create an obstacle actor anymore, but looking at the collision settings on the mesh, it's settings for "block all" and "block rigid body" are still checked. Compared to hold "s" and left click to add, only has block weapons checked. The kicker is, looking at...
  11. Srinidhalaya

Request: Forum section for RS2 Modifications and Mapping

I would like to get a section where we can post threads regarding mapping. We have some really talented members of the community, it would be nice to coordinate efforts. The past couple of weeks I've been going over the UDK again, to familiarize myself and get ready to start working on RS2...
  12. Srinidhalaya

Artillery: Advanced controls

The idea is the ability for the commander to have more control of the artillery requests, such as salvo size, creeping barrage, airburst, attack trajectory for napalm..ect.
  13. Srinidhalaya

Still missing the most important feature. Server Queue.

Seriously though, add a server queue.
  14. Srinidhalaya

Thank god for the Server Browser Queue System

I hated having to repeatedly try to connect to a full server in RO2/RS, and the Steam "connect when available" app never worked. Then when it would connect, only to kick me back to main menu, that drove me up the wall. Thanks for fixing it! Can't play the game if you can't get in the server.
  15. Srinidhalaya

A server request...

Any servers out there, running Death Messages OFF? Would be nice... :)
  16. Srinidhalaya

German Infantry Small Arms

Some goodies for you two shoes. :IS2: http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/second-world-war/german-infantry-small-arms-1943/2553496056001/
  17. Srinidhalaya

Level Design Hardcore Action TE

I've got a couple of friends who just flat refuse to play the game because they cannot select whatever weapons they want, but refuse to play a deathmatch softcore. They like objectives, and realistic bullet damage...ect, but not the limited class. How difficult would it be to change team class...
  18. Srinidhalaya

Steam: 4 pack problem

Purchased a 4 pack. I couldn't give out the individual games, only the 4 pack as a whole. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Wasn't an issue with me, cause I sent it to my second account (wife's), and was able to distribute the remaining 3 with that account.
  19. Srinidhalaya

Level Design Deleting terrain materials

When I delete a terrain material, it ends up replacing one of the other layers. So in essense, I cannot replace any of my terrain textures without completely re-texturing the entire terrain. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a limitation?
  20. Srinidhalaya

Level Design What file logs previous content browser search?

There has to be a file that remembers what the previous content browser search was, or it wouldn't be able to have that data filled in on the next load. I have accidentally worked myself into a pickle. I forgot to clear the search field, AND I closed the SDK with the Actor Class tab open. So...