• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DDC1234

Zeds Voice commands

Is there a command that u can play the zeds voice anytime. like speech auto just the zed version? Since i would really like to hear all the voices of the new zeds but it seems i rarely hear them?
  2. DDC1234

Helpful Signs

I was wondering if it is possible to put and medic cross sign above players that scream medic or a exclamation mark in a yellow triangle back ground when it is a call for help. I don't remember if the red text box above peoples heads are the result of twi or is that a mod since that is basically...
  3. DDC1234

[Mod Request] XXX naded Door

Is there a way to make a mod to say which plonker blew up the doors exp:XXX blew up the doors or something along those lines.
  4. DDC1234

Bodies

I can't seem to see my friends bodies what settings do i have to change?:confused: I can see the zeds bodies for the a few seconds before they suppose to disappear.
  5. DDC1234

Translator

I wondering if it is possible to make a in game translator maybe a mod that your set to translate from Detected Language to set language (Eng,Ger,Spa...Etc).
  6. DDC1234

Reload Bonus

Why does every perk have faster reload beside the Demo\Sus ShS = 60% faster reload with precision weapons Co = 35% faster reload with all weapons Bez = 25% faster melee attacks (still counts) FB = 60% faster flamethrower reload Yet the Demo/Sus haven't gained the ability to be proficient it he...
  7. DDC1234

Playing Zombie

Is there a mod or map that lets you play on the "zombie team" Or is that just a rumour/hoax on some site i've read
  8. DDC1234

achievements

I understand all achievements except on the "Leg Cutter" achievement How do you get this one is says "kill 10 monsters will being crunched" Is it like crouched, probably not.