• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. assfuzz

intro video added to the game for newbies

i frequently play on beginner servers from time to time and help some new people out and show them the ropes and offer tips and suggestions. its fun. now what i think would be a good idea is a video offered at either the main menu or in the game setup area or at the tabs on the top when looking...
  2. assfuzz

berserker/commando over a barrel

anyone have a reason why the berserker and commando get the shaft when every other damage perk gets a damage increase from 5-6? surely an extra 10% damage wouldnt make either class unstoppable. even with berserker it could be changed to 90% for 5 and 100% for 6. with commando 60% for 6 would...
  3. assfuzz

disable trader's voice?

is there a mutator that mutes the trader's voice? ive had an overwhelming request for this on my server.and it must be whitelisted or if someone can make it that would be awesome :)
  4. assfuzz

knife buff

recently the knife was nerfed. the intention was to make the machete more appealing. currently a sub level 5 berserker is left with a weapon where even with the berserker perk does less than 40 damage. i think a better way to make the machete more appealing is to lower the price of the machete...
  5. assfuzz

Server dedicated server not working but everything checks out

the ports are open and confirmed by portchecker.firewall exceptions have been made. perks work. map voting works. mutators work. security says it works. i can start the dedicated server from in-game(no dedicated server launcher in system folder). i can join my own game even though it is listed...
  6. assfuzz

easy to implement GUI enhancements

i have been thinking lately how i could improve the game and i believe i stumbled upon a few nice things that i am sure everyone would love to see in the game. 1.revamped weapon descriptions in the trader menu. mainly when you click on a weapon you get more precise stats like damage per shot...
  7. assfuzz

people who suck and don't buy armor

i feel i needed to join this forum to ask this one question. why in the hell dont some people buy armor in normal mode or above? i can see in easy mode not to buy any because lets face it if u die in easy mode you should just go slam your nuts in drawer but normal mode and above? come on. ive...