• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. assfuzz

Always Bring Up Perk Select Before Spawn

i think a better option would be to list what wave the server is on so you dont get people joining in on wave 8.
  2. assfuzz

intro video added to the game for newbies

personally i would like to see damage per round, rounds per mag, recoil level maybe 1-10, total number of mags, and addons like flashlights or laser sights, fire rate, accuracy, cost. and of course have your perk discounts and benefits added to the list either additionally or instead of the...
  3. assfuzz

thats for sure.
  4. assfuzz

i frequently play on beginner servers from time to time and help some new people out and show them the ropes and offer tips and suggestions. its fun. now what i think would be a good idea is a video offered at either the main menu or in the game setup area or at the tabs on the top when looking...
  5. assfuzz

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

sounds good id play the crap out of that perk. not overpowered at all, fun, great for newbies, and a great starting perk for sub lvl 5 perk people.
  6. assfuzz

Commando stalker requirement

yeah just play normally. i am at 4700 stalker kills at 5.2M damage right now. i did get a massive boost to the stalker count though i played ona hoe server that surprised the hell out of me it was all stalkers!!! even the pat was a stalker. i got 1400(1100 as commando rest were berserker) kills...
  7. assfuzz

A question regarding perk-levelling as the firebug.

‪simulated 6 man firebug solo normal mode‬‏ - YouTube ^ a vid of mine. fake players mutator+ any map with tight cramped hallways is great for a firebug. cuts down some serious time. and i know my technique blew on the pat but i knew one clip would kill him and i let him hit me a couple times so...
  8. assfuzz

more diversity for commando

an easier change to commando would be ammo options. every weapon the commando uses in real life can be outfitted with larger mags. maybe make larger clip sizes available in the store so you get larger clips but the same ammo supply.
  9. assfuzz

berserker/commando over a barrel

anyone have a reason why the berserker and commando get the shaft when every other damage perk gets a damage increase from 5-6? surely an extra 10% damage wouldnt make either class unstoppable. even with berserker it could be changed to 90% for 5 and 100% for 6. with commando 60% for 6 would...
  10. assfuzz

Fake players mutator question:

limit in solo is 99 always equals 800 enemies. its fake players so unless you play on a no capped server with no perk levels you cant go higher than 6. if you just wanna play with a buddy 4 fake players adds a nice degree of challenge.
  11. assfuzz

Forums repisenting the majority of kf players

only way it could be done is if every single person hosting a public server put info about this forum on the announcements thingy. lure them in with the promise of hints and strategies.
  12. assfuzz

Forums repisenting the majority of kf players

most people dont even know this forum is here. and most of the ones who do could care less and never visit it.
  13. assfuzz

Final Map KF-Doom2-Final-V7

yeah well i went into the cache folder and saw a config file and a bunch of uxx files. i asked how to get a .rom file to move to the maps folder out of all that crap. you gave me a guide for a basic file transfer when what i wanted was not a basic file transfer. if it was as simple as moving a...
  14. assfuzz

yeah thanks dick... thank you though jd that helped.
  15. assfuzz

how do u move it from cache to maps? i have it in my cache
  16. assfuzz

Higher price for new DLC

cheaper more frequent dlc rakes in way more money than more expensive less frequent dlc. this has always been true its just easier for a company to justify a price increase when they see how their profit margins get affected they usually aren't patient enough to wait for the more funds over time...
  17. assfuzz

Higher price for new DLC

for sure which was my point. my numbers were purely an example.
  18. assfuzz

Higher price for new DLC

lets say 5 people run killing floor development... dlc costs 1 dollar, lets say it took 5 hours total to make the dlc. lets say 100,000 people buy dlc. that leaves 100,000 dollars for the staff to split which comes out to 20 grand for each employee which comes out to 4000 dollars an hour if my...
  19. assfuzz

Chainsaw Massacre - Scrakes only

i meant just for the mutator. i dont know if it can be done but i know in the hellfire mutator the damage from the husks was changed to environmental instead of fire so firebugs couldnt grind. if the scrakes were modded somehow to not be able to be stunlocked in the mutator then it would be a...
  20. assfuzz

Chainsaw Massacre - Scrakes only

could this be removed and be submitted for whitelisting? all scrakes would be awesome