• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DiedTrying

MG glitch and auto balance ruining my day!

again, see my previous post. Obviously you are assuming I meant the entire game, which isn't surprising considering your noticeable defensiveness on the subject. But I'm not going to be drug down this road of what you think I meant. So lets end it at that, shall we? and thanks for merging my...
  2. DiedTrying

The Game is not about team work

In RO Ost, Arma, WW2 OL you always benefitted from moving/working with more players. Hell, I've even had success in RO2 using squad leader spawn and the right server. Saying lone wolfing is just the reality that you have to deal with is BS. I don't have to put up with it, and I'll...
  3. DiedTrying

Oh, so you're telling me they fixed the MG glitching and auto balance? no? It hasn't changed, you say? Yea, didn't think so. Typo, two is right beside one on keyboard. Must've had a finger slip. (it's really been like a year and a half w/ beta)
  4. DiedTrying

Welcome to the beta release. Here's a hint, over two years later, nothing has changed! Prepare yourself
  5. DiedTrying

Rising Storm Gamescom trailer

I actually had a dream last night based on this trailer... fml
  6. DiedTrying

Eternal Winter: The Love and Lies of Stalingrad

This is why I don't post here anymore
  7. DiedTrying

What's so bad about this game?

The game just never clicked with me. Not sure why, it just didn't have "it". Maybe I'm just growing up?
  8. DiedTrying

How/What do you feel about TWI and RO2

Games dead to me. Don't have the time for it and I know if I spend my days off playing it, I'll just get frustrated with it. Still holding on to the mods to see if they resuscitate RO2.
  9. DiedTrying

The truth

"Oh noes, you want halftracks? That's way too much reality for a video game!" pfft, some of you kids are unbelievable.
  10. DiedTrying

What went wrong with RO2 (Constructive)

I don't think this topic has ever been discussed.
  11. DiedTrying

Custom Map Event?

I would totally start playing again if a good server hosted only custom maps
  12. DiedTrying

Just shot a guy in the arm, he shoots me back immediately and kills me

I once was shot in the neck by a sniper. I was in my death animation (wobbling from side to side) and the screen was turning grey. I saw the snipers head, instantly raised my sights and held my breath. My sights didn't move at all (which is what happens when you hold breath; the higher the...
  13. DiedTrying

Does anyone else heard about this ?

Yea, and they were then captured in normandy by American forces. And then a few years later the USA sent them to Korea. Then when China joined the war, their unit was overrun and they were captured for the 5th time and were forced to fight for China/NK against SK and USA. After the war, they...
  14. DiedTrying

Pavlov was a man, not a woman....

This thread is getting boring with all this language and letter nonsense...so...
  15. DiedTrying

Arad 2 Map Released!

now that's a wide open map
  16. DiedTrying

I live RO2.

judging by your PC setup, I can say with confidence that you don't work.
  17. DiedTrying

I live RO2.

They make nutritional supplements for a reason. Long gone are the days of pro gamers only drinking mountain dew and eating mac n cheese.
  18. DiedTrying

I live RO2.

you play more than most people work in a...
  19. DiedTrying

Tell me why.

I have not heard good things from AMD's hexacores