• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Code [Tutorial] Creating a Basic Mutator

Make sure this isn't in your system folder: "myMutator/classes/" Move it to the folder above system, and try running it. So it should be here: C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/ NOT HERE: C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/system/
  2. S

[mutator] kf rpg

Not to sound like a noob, but I was wondering where to put the following line: GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="K F",Acronym="AB",GameName="RPG Survival",Mutators="IDRPGMod.ID_RPG_Mutator",Optio ns=) I have tried in the .bat which looks like this: ucc server...
  3. S

Code Compiling help!

Ok so I have this issue trying to compile ServerPerkV4: I get this following Error: Importing Defaults for StatsObject Importing Defaults for SRTab_MidGamePerks Importing Defaults for SRTab_MidGameStats Importing Defaults for SRKFTab_BuyMenu Importing Defaults for SRTab_Profile Importing...
  4. S

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hey alright so this is now another error I get... Importing Defaults for StatsObject Importing Defaults for SRTab_MidGamePerks Importing Defaults for SRTab_MidGameStats Importing Defaults for SRKFTab_BuyMenu Importing Defaults for SRTab_Profile Importing Defaults for SRKFTab_Perks Importing...
  5. S

Ok so I'm having an error with this: Correct me if I am wrong but this is what im reading: - File: SRTab_MidGameStats - Source of Error: StatSelectList - Error: Contex in Object Property Here is the compiler display: Importing Defaults for SRStatList Importing Defaults for StatsObject...
  6. S

Ok, so I have decompiled the downloaded ServerPerksV4.u (pre-compiled version) and I have tried to compile it with doing no edits or modifications of any sort. However I still come up with this error: C:\GameServers\KF1\system>ucc make ----------------------------Core -...