• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. r5cya

RO2 Suggestion : Add a GUI switch into the game

posting this request for a friend. i am behind this change 100% but am not the author. we just want to see if this is a possibility? This has been mentioned by a lot of players since the release of RS. A lot of RO2-only players would greatly appreciate having an option to revert the game's...
  2. r5cya

this is a really silly question.

but I can't get the smilies to work anymore. (I told you it was silly!) any idea why? I can see the little gloved hand on them, but when I click on them, nothing happens at all.
  3. r5cya

bought RO2 retail before the RS merge. can't play.

so a guy on steam is complaining that he can't use his pre-RS retail disc now, because it says he needs to buy the game. are the early retail discs now worthless or is he just confused?
  4. r5cya

anyone else unable to play RS maps after the patch?

I wasn't able to. RO, yes. RS? no. I verified the games cache in steam and it worked fine after. just throwing it out there for anyone else who runs into the problem.
  5. r5cya

enginners get no credit for blowing up fixed arty

this is online and offline. join an Iwo Jima map and choose engineer. you can blow up the barbed wire fine and score points, but when you place a satchel or Japanese anti-tank mine on a fixed arty gun, you have to stay in the cap zone to score any points. if you run away and let it blow, you get...
  6. r5cya

workshop/practice mode not working.

I've been trying to jump into a saipan map in the workshop for a bit of bar practice. it won't let me spawn. I tried a three different maps. no luck. it seems I heard a week or so ago TWI was having problems. is it their servers that are messed up? or should I be looking at something else...
  7. r5cya

Server vet/hero weapons off by default?

is it true that they're not available unless the server owners/ admins set the weapons to be allowed? thanks.
  8. r5cya

disabling windows hot keys

been a few people looking for the info, so I thought i'd post it here for them. How to Enable or Disable Windows Key Shortcuts in Windows 7 Method 2 Highly recommended not to modify the Registry before a back up . ========================== To disable the Windows keyboard shortcut keys you...
  9. r5cya

crashSender13000

so i'm looking at this file in win32 and it's got a red x on it's title. i'm assuming that means the app is no good, right? cause the few times I've had a crash lately, there were no reports generated for me to send you. the .dmp files were there and I gave them, but i'd like to know how to fix...
  10. r5cya

seeing through walls and such

playing campaign last night, I was at pavlovs house and everytime I ran into zabs house, things got really weird! I could see through most walls and floors. the sky was black. I haven't changed drivers or anything lately and really never had the problem before and I doubt I could recreate it if...
  11. r5cya

changing compatabilty mode in steam

can anyone clue me in as to how to do it? i can't seem to find out where to change it. i hate steam. support is useless.:(
  12. r5cya

ce8 download failed

anyone have any idea what this is? i get that message on the main menu. it's something that workshop is tring to dl i guess.
  13. r5cya

workshop problem

i got a wierd one. i'm getting downloads from the workshop even though i'm not subscribed to anything at all! i just signed on to RO2 and the rifles only from hell downloaded. why? :confused:
  14. r5cya

40,000 kills a year.

i got my kills gold last november 29th. got number 40,000 last week. by the end of the month i'll be at 41,000. so, just how many germans do i have to kill to win this war, anyway! i think they must be making clones. :D
  15. r5cya

PM question

when i got to private mesaages, there's nothing showing in my sent pm's box? why? is it broken for everyone? it's keeping the pm's received. but not sent. wierd.
  16. r5cya

lets give "action" to Sarkis

it's not like he can ruin it, no one plays it anyway. let him have a go at making the perfect mode. (besides, it'll keep him quiet for a week or so. ;))
  17. r5cya

Hey Tripwire, how about another free weekend?

things are getting really slow in the game. it's pretty easy to see here as well. there's just about no new threads in the support forum and the ideas and suggestion forum is bursting with threads on how to try and draw in more people. how about we have another free weekend? i know you probably...
  18. r5cya

getting kicked to windows screen

i'm not sure what's causing it, but i'll be playing the game fine and then all of a sudden i get booted to the windows desktop. seems like any key at all will do it. once it starts happening, it doesn't matter if i use the mouse to get back in the game. next time i touch a key, i'm back at the...
  19. r5cya

lets try the campaign! 1pm est

servers going up at 1 est. who's up for a new mode? :D http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1119818#post1119818
  20. r5cya

why punkbuster?

i suggested in another thread, that since only 22 people in the history of ro2 have been caught by it, (only 2 since oct. 2011) that we drop it. why would that be a "bad idea on so many levels"? there's more people getting speedhack kicks than there are cheaters. dropping it probably isn't the...