• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. r5cya

RO2 VAC Ban - RO2

so that fool is still messing with RO2, huh? watched him cheating back when they had the free game give away. he's got about 10 separate accounts with RO2 on them. sure wish valve/steam would boot him for good!
  2. r5cya

Armored Assault Pack 2 Release and Trailer

awesome! can you pay someone to use the SDK to make us more content then? ;-)
  3. r5cya

RO2 Menu Crashes

oh crap. that's it, isn't it? I never even thought it might be a single core cpu.
  4. r5cya

Custom Maps Sunday

you guys going to be doing this on the upcoming sunday? august 17th? if so, can we get a map list? I want to make sure I have them downloaded before it starts.
  5. r5cya

RO2 Suggestion : Add a GUI switch into the game

kinda surprised about so few votes.
  6. r5cya

thanks for looking out, Moskeeto! I owe ya one!
  7. r5cya

since I was not the author, I get the chance to be the first supporter! I second the idea. is2 say, YES!
  8. r5cya

posting this request for a friend. i am behind this change 100% but am not the author. we just want to see if this is a possibility? This has been mentioned by a lot of players since the release of RS. A lot of RO2-only players would greatly appreciate having an option to revert the game's...
  9. r5cya

AMD FX8150 using one core ingame

getting much more than that with amd. sorry.
  10. r5cya

this is a really silly question.

it's not. the whole question is moot anyway. after I posted it, I remembered they're going to be changing the forum soon anyway.
  11. r5cya

not just me then. thanks for the swift reply! :-)
  12. r5cya

but I can't get the smilies to work anymore. (I told you it was silly!) any idea why? I can see the little gloved hand on them, but when I click on them, nothing happens at all.
  13. r5cya

Game freezes my PC and makes strange noise

this kind of problem is my reminder I forgot my monthly trip downstairs to the air compressor.
  14. r5cya

[Crash] Bluescreen issue

do you consider heat a hardware issue?
  15. r5cya

[Error] Paused (stuck connecting, unable to join servers)

make sure punkbuster a and b are working when the game is started. open the task manager and look. I posted some fixes in this thread. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=99389 far more current than the one you revived.
  16. r5cya

RO2 Game freezes completely when going into the server browser

freezing when trying to enter the server browser still? start the game and then open your task manager before going into the server selection screen. look to see if both punkbuster a and b are working. not sure if you've done the firewall exception that a guy mentioned a few posts back, but if a...
  17. r5cya

Proper procedure for reinstalling a Steam game

is it a stock map or from the workshop? the workshop can cause problems. I dl them from the map forum here.
  18. r5cya

[Crash] Update

have you tried this? If your Settings menu and weapon selection screen are blank OR if you get an entirely black screen: This is a bug with the game that appears when you are forcing anti-aliasing through your graphics card's control panel. Make sure to set anti-aliasing to use "application...
  19. r5cya

What are the small dots on the corner of your screen in realism mode?

I don't like them and wish they were gone. in fact, they are on the server I usually play on. I can't count the number of cheap kills I got when they notified me of an enemy I hadn't noticed trying to sneak up on me. it was one of the things I loved about Ostfront. you could sneak right up on...
  20. r5cya

RO2 What is with all the hacking and is anyone doing anything abpout it

thanks Butch. he's definitely one of the hackers. he also goes by "anime daddy" and was known to be hacking this weekend.