• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Grumms

Too many SMG's and Semi-auto?

How the HELL is it realistic? Wayyyy too many. My favorite thing about RO1 was the fact that they were rare.
  2. Grumms

October 6th Update Changelog

Unfortunately, we will still have half the team equipped with autos and semi-autos. Anyway, thanks.
  3. Grumms

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Putting this back on the front page. This game is unplayable for me at the moment. Autos and Semis EVERYWHERE.
  4. Grumms

Well bud, that's because you have been lied to :\ It's all unfortunate. It really, really is.
  5. Grumms

The whole hero status thing is what makes me most angry. These weapons need to go to hero status ONLY.
  6. Grumms

Absolutely ridiculous. Just admit it. You guys decided on that feature to cater to the "new crowd". Who will most likely end up gone before you know it. Your CORE RO1 fans are the ones you want to keep.
  7. Grumms

This thread needs to remain on this first page until something is said or done by a TWI employee. It's unacceptable.
  8. Grumms

Grain elevator's awfull gameplay if you agree post here and say why

Why are people hating on this map? Easily one of the best maps I've ever played in ANY FPS. With decent coordination, this map is unbelievable.
  9. Grumms

Standard edition can now upgrade to Deluxe! Check it out!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/ Enjoy!
  10. Grumms

What are you going to eat while downloading RO2?

Microwave burger? Yuck! I'll be eating chocolate pancakes.
  11. Grumms

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

I will not be playing this game if it doesn't blend.
  12. Grumms

Beta in 1 day,or some hours.

How about we wait and see? These constant threads are redundant.
  13. Grumms

Beta release

For a beta? I assume it wouldn't work like that. Now if this was release...different story.
  14. Grumms

Something coming ...

Absolutely stunning. Fantastic job. Worth the wait.
  15. Grumms

It has begun - RO2 Ad Campaign!

Awesome! Looks great.
  16. Grumms

RO2 Video Question & Beta Question

Those clans have already been picked I believe.
  17. Grumms

The August PR Blast

You're my new best friend.
  18. Grumms

The August PR Blast

Hahah, I do love Long Island Iced Tea though! :P
  19. Grumms

The August PR Blast

I like the way you think.