• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I Faw Down

Removal of Spawn Protection When Reinforcements Deplete

This is one thing about ROOST that I really didn't like and has transitioned over to RO2. It is an apparent problem on Apartments (as it was in Danzig), when the Russians ran out of reinforcements, there would always be at least a few guys on the Russian team on the opposite side of the river...
  2. I Faw Down

The Clipping Issue Thread

Since I don't see another thread like it, and I don't think my post alone would be worth having it's own thread, I guess this can be a thread for posting problems with things like being able to go through things you aren't supposed to. My example: in one of the sewers in Fallen Fighters, you go...
  3. I Faw Down

3D Voip?

Now, I know this idea could be thought of as a dead horse, but I'm not certain of that. The purpose of this thread isn't to beg TWI to add 3D Voip, they've said they won't, I don't like their reasoning, but that's beyond the point. I'd like to know if any of the TWI guys have ever played...
  4. I Faw Down

Could RO2 Go Into the Black Before Release?

My last post got me thinking, Alan said that TWI made more in pre-orders for Ostfront than they had spent making the game. Now I know they're spending quite a bit more on HoS (given the fact that they've said they're spending more on advertising HoS than they spent making KF and Ostfront), but...
  5. I Faw Down

Grain Elevator Videos/Pictures?

After watching the Markee Dragon interview again, I was reminded that you guys had video and pictures of the inside of the grain elevator... Would it be possible for you guys to show us at least some of the pictures and videos?
  6. I Faw Down

[Music] The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

This kind of thread is pretty popular elsewhere, so I might as well start one here... Just post whatever song you are listening to at the moment. A popular format is: Band - Song [Album] *Album Art* So I'll start out... XTC - Respectable Street [Black Sea]
  7. I Faw Down

Firestorm?

I'm currently on my iPhone, so I'll be making this short. In late August 1942, a firestorm in Stalingrad was caused by some sort of bombing. Does anyone know the size or effects of the fire? It could make a cool setting and would be around the same time RO2 loosely takes place (August 1942).
  8. I Faw Down

Tank Fires?

I'm curious as to if there will be tank fires in HoS, and how the crewman inside would react. I could definitely see some exciting moments (for you) as a tanker while your tank is slowly engulfed in flames with you trapped inside.