• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I Faw Down

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

I'll help you. PM me the key and I'll make sure you get it :p
  2. I Faw Down

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

Hi I'm here to ignore everything previously said and beg for keys
  3. I Faw Down

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

The Maginot Line was WWII bud, a huge portion of the land the Maginot Line was on wasn't even part of France during WWII...
  4. I Faw Down

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

It didn't really take me long playing the BF3 beta to realize that RO2 really does have the best avatar movement in any FPS I've played in both function and feeling. For example, I'm constantly annoyed that pressing sprint while being crouched makes you stand up. The game is also very...
  5. I Faw Down

Mod's you'd like to see

I would love to see something along the lines of a mix between FPS and a game that's (hopefully) coming out soon, Subversion. Subversion is going to be a kind of bank heist (although there's tons of different things you could do other than stealing from banks) game, where you control a bunch of...
  6. I Faw Down

Radius-based voice chat for infantry.

I was just about to make a new thread about this. Their reasoning for not having 3D VOIP was because we'll just "circumvent" their in-house VOIP with something else. Well, they added lackluster voicechat which seems to be very similar to ROOST, and everyone I know seems to be "circumventing"...
  7. I Faw Down

Anybody knows =TAT= website link?

we had a bit of a problem with all our members being kicked from a =TaT= server a while ago. I thought their website was the one linked above, but it's apparently "Thick as Thieves Gaming", not "Tactical Assault Team".
  8. I Faw Down

Pistols

That's irrelevant
  9. I Faw Down

Gamespy RO2 Competition

Entered into the contest, I could really use a new GPU (as well as a new everything :D)
  10. I Faw Down

Removal of Spawn Protection When Reinforcements Deplete

This is one thing about ROOST that I really didn't like and has transitioned over to RO2. It is an apparent problem on Apartments (as it was in Danzig), when the Russians ran out of reinforcements, there would always be at least a few guys on the Russian team on the opposite side of the river...
  11. I Faw Down

Tactics Common fail tactics people need to stop doing -_-

The Russians in Gumrak seriously need to get off the damn ridge on their spawn. The German tanks are far superior at those longer ranges, so a ping-pong battle between a bunch of T34/76's and PzIV's will end up with a lot more dead T34's than PzIV's. If they all spawned and tried to close in...
  12. I Faw Down

Xbox 360....

Secret 360 port? Cancelling pre-order...:p
  13. I Faw Down

Gumrak/tanks = imbalanced?

Well, when a bunch of 24.Pz guys and I play Gumrak as the Germans, we always go through the train station (as the public players always seem to go to the other objective, leaving the station completely undefended) and when you turn left on the edge of the Airfield cap zone (which is usually...
  14. I Faw Down

Trees are hollow

Thread of the year.
  15. I Faw Down

Tactics Tank Hitboxes

I'm not an expert (yet), but I've found, in my short time playing Gumrak, that, as a PzIV, hitting the front face of the T34's turret has been the most reliable way to kill (what I assume to be) the commander.
  16. I Faw Down

The Clipping Issue Thread

lol, what was I doing in the support forum? If an admin sees this, could you move it to bug reports?
  17. I Faw Down

The Clipping Issue Thread

Since I don't see another thread like it, and I don't think my post alone would be worth having it's own thread, I guess this can be a thread for posting problems with things like being able to go through things you aren't supposed to. My example: in one of the sewers in Fallen Fighters, you go...
  18. I Faw Down

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

That was... Odd... I was reading this from my phone, and the power to my house came back on. I guess Baltimore Gas & Electric want me to play RO2 as well...
  19. I Faw Down

Melee questions

They left out the ability to have your firearm dropping out of your hands because it wasnt fun. Especially with Ost's horrible weapon pickup system...