• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Tactics Top down screenshots of maps? For tactics?

just as an FYI, you guys do know that the overhead maps are different for each side? altho the terrain and buildings are the same, Radios, and resupplies are only shown for their respective team.
  2. C

Tactics ROOST 13 Map Force Roundup

Yeah, thats not my site, thats mand0lesi site, do thank him! :) His project. i just collect info, he does all the fancy stuff. :)
  3. C

Map preview / Loading

yes, actually i have heard several people being confused at first thinking that the pic related to the map that was loading.... having a pic of the map maybe with an overlay of the objectives would look great, with some "battle"written scrawl like it was written on in the field for attacking...
  4. C

Please enlighten me?

specific details as far as artillery size, time, Re-inforcements, etc... is all determined inside the map interface "UED", by the mapper. Until the SDK is released, and Someone opens those maps up to get those details (like i plan on doing) then youll have to wait. I did do this so far...
  5. C

pink text hard to read in game..

reading german chat in kaukausus.... is really hard with that skybox....
  6. C

Level Design Battle Sources for Mappers

I know this may have existed before, or is buried somewhere in this section of the forums somewhere, but it would be great if there was a sticky in this forum, with posts from people who could post historical small battles that mappers could use, listing the time, forces, and assets that where...
  7. C

Level Design Vehicle Dynamic Spawn?

Just curious if the vehicles can be set to advance/fallback like the player spawns do? I think it happens in hedgehog, and Rakowice. Is it as easy as the old spawn set up as the mod? as far as just assigning numbers and tags to the objectives? Also i hope there will be a Tut on how to do the 2...
  8. C

Repair Tanks

sorta on the sibject of this... does anyone use the tank resupply depots on the maps? to me, either the tank is dead too quick, or the depots are so far out of the way its not worth it....
  9. C

Check here, Its a Work in Progress. http://rolldabass.googlepages.com/
  10. C

Thank you... Fixed. Also added in the Satchel Objectives for Rakowice.
  11. C

Tactics Rako Q

what exactly are you suppose to blow up in the Ammo Bunker? i checked all the rooms, and dropped like 3 satchels in the middle radio room... and nothing... so not sure what the target is in there? and for whatever reason.... when im russians... our team never gets moving to get all those...
  12. C

Thank you all for the feedback, and your time correcting me. Ive updated, based on the above feedback. :) Thanks Guys. I found it interesting on the variety of how the classes and weps are diff for each map.
  13. C

All 13 Maps Shown

i think having pics of the "situation" map for each side would be great idea to add to the info.
  14. C

Tank Driving

i dont think i have any more keys in reach to shift gears, throttle, turn and brake a tank....... while moving in and out of the hatch.... and watching the chat window for my gunners directions, and at the same time replying to him with my own chat messages......
  15. C

Panzerfausting is so unsatisfying.

i read this today: That in bold... is it "coded" like that in game, where if its too close it isnt as effective? im assuming "yes" on the too "far" part. as far as gameplay.... it usually takes 2 in my expierence as well... put that better than say the 6-10 shots its takes me with the PTRD...
  16. C

Your favourite map

i like ogledow, Basovka, and hedgehog. Those 3 offer some cool strategies, that i like. after playing DOD so much, im down with the non-urban maps.
  17. C

You actually LIKE Basovka?

well said.... and this map along with Ogledow and Hedgehog are my favorites.
  18. C

Server Side class limits

not only classes, but their loadouts as well. These are chosen by the mapper. Overiding them would create a bunch of problems with balance on the server. if you notice all of the maps are totally different as far as class loadouts, and their weapons. Rako & Barashka are the only 2 maps with...
  19. C

Panzerfausting is so unsatisfying.

Id have to say.... ive seen the effect only like 2 or 3 times online.... i know its there i like to tank hunt the bots offline.