• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Removal of Mutators from Map

Thanks man... I would be game to coordinate others, if you know of any, who could help touch up the map... but is anyone playing it?
  2. G

Final Map KF-State_Palace Final

Hey man, thanks for restarting the thread. I haven't messed with this map in oh, I say about 4 years now. I really love it, but it didn't seem like many were playing it. I agree there where a few flaws that needed to be fixed in it... If I recall correctly, I think I made it so that the stripper...
  3. G

Well, seems the map is being played a lot more. I guess the hosters don't monitor this site quite as much. I've already got like 150 downloads in 3 days and I see the map in the lobby quite often. http://www.moddb.com/members/gunslingor/addons/kf-state-palace http://kf.gamebanana.com/maps/175607
  4. G

Thanks man... posted a YouTube video above for those hesitant.
  5. G

Server If you have a server, give it a try.......KF-State_Palace

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=89476
  6. G

wow, I think it's been 4 months since map release, maybe more... I think my map is on 4 servers. Anybody got any servers, or should my map be fixed?:confused:
  7. G

Now you see me!!! Now you see me!!! Hey guys, guess what, this is really cool. I just got back from the movie "Now you see me", and my map is in the movie for like 30 minutes! Really cool to see the old state palace on the big screen, restored back to its former glory! Recognize the...
  8. G

Some standard maps are bigger! You like small maps, it's cool = {).
  9. G

IT WAS A LOT BIGGER AT ONE POINT!!! It's a lot less when you compress, plus it's like a 45sec download from a redirect.
  10. G

Yes, the map is as stable as an eight legged elephant now! Thank you sincerely for putting it in the rotation! Let me know your server IPs, I'd like to play this map with a large group of people, so far I've only played with like 3 people at any one time. Others: Pleas host the map and let me...
  11. G

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::e...
  12. G

Final Map KF-BugHunt (Aliens)

I know... The download link never worked for me so at the time I thought it was a bs thread... And was stressed that people aren't playin my map... I felt bad and made the edit. Feel free to have it taken off, I couldn't be bothered either ;).
  13. G

How come I never see my map playing in the lobby? Duth it suck?
  14. G

Final Map KF-BugHunt (Aliens)

Mine is better =) http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=89476 EDIT: I was bull*s*h*i*ting and tryin to get b*io*t*ches to download my motha F*u*ck*in map. I just hacked the system, lol...
  15. G

Level Design not your typical bsp vs static mesh problem

Could it not also be a problem with the normals? I've found when I have one mesh that's lit strangely or differently than all the others, it was a normals problem.... which means back to the 3D design software in most cases.:mad:
  16. G

"the stripper hooker trader chick broke servers, so she had to go" ...but there is hope, I may release her later as a separate mutator that can be applied to any map.
  17. G

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

Let me ask, now that the whitelist is gone... which kind of restricted additional map updates past the whitelisting point... how is this handled? Can I update my map willy nilly and still be perks pointing? How is the rollout handled to other servers? I might consider adding music/sounds...
  18. G

KF SDK: "Update Steam Workshop Upload" Issue

I honestly thought I had it working a long time ago... months... but now Im not sure... The error happens regardless of the 3 controls i select, regardless of what kfed has open. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor...
  19. G

Hell Yes... Thank god.... I should have put negative gravity in my map, lol... oooh what an idea =)... break the laws of physics
  20. G

I have heard that yes, lol, but I don't know what that implies and what to do. I get the impression the equivalent of white list now has something to do with steam workshop... but the killing floor sdk appears to be incapable of communicating with it (e.g...