• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Runtime Error :(

Quick fixes Quick fixes I have the same problem. There is a long thread about this (6 pages) that details some quick fixes that have worked for others. That thread was begun by a guy named 'angrygamer', you might take a look there and see if those fixes work for you.
  2. L

Still can't start game

Specs Specs Well here are my specs from DXdiag: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/13/2007, 17:30:40 Machine name: KOSHKA-7EM93HC8 Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) (2600.xpclnt_qfe.021108-2107) Language: English...
  3. L

Still can't start game

Also.... Also.... Also, the fix advice included this nugget: "... try setting bloom AA and AF to 0 in the redorchestra.ini incase its on" I put bloom = false and set everything with the word anistropy to 0. But like I said, I got nothing. Perhaps someone could be less vague about this...
  4. L

Still can't start game

same problem same problem I have the same error. Started when I got the update. But I have a GeForce 7800. Tried all the fixes concerning the .ini file. Nothing. Anyone got a hint.
  5. L

Red Orchestra won't start!

Worked like a charm! The game runs great now. Thanks dasChewy, you're a good guy.
  6. L

Red Orchestra won't start!

Red orchestra won't start, instead I get this error: " Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3018 MHz with 1023MB RAM Video: No Video Direct3DCreate8 failed. History: CreateDirect3D <- UD3D9RenderDevice::Init <-...