• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

About "RO2 Dying"

Great post Tripwire > EA or whoever else any day DICE with their $100,000,000 can't even make a game with proper netcode. And whoever makes COD, can't make anything new for years and years. Tripwire FTW!!!
  2. B

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

I magically got myself to like lvl 90 or whatever i dont know how and i unlocked everything which is pissing me off, i chose the k98 and noticed mine was like this as well and left the game right away, i dont ever want my hood shaved, i liked it... :( and i dont ever want to play with dual mp...
  3. B

Why all this hate against MKB42?

what do you mean why all this hate strafe and spray that gun once and u'll see
  4. B

MkB42 Greatest Gun of WWII

get rid of it
  5. B

Mkb42 balance issues

yeah get rid of it
  6. B

MKB42 vs MP40 - Dont see the fuss.

strafe and spray your mkb and you will see
  7. B

MKb 42 solution

yes squad leads only
  8. B

The Mkb42(H)

nerf it!
  9. B

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

just get rid of the mkb
  10. B

About the MKB42

nerf!!!!
  11. B

Mkb42(H) recoil

nerf!!!!
  12. B

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

I want to see only 1 available mkb!!!
  13. B

A facepunch video about the MKB42.

Yeah this gun really needs a nerf
  14. B

Mkb.42 Appreciation Thread

This gun needs a nerf bad
  15. B

Tactics Mkb42

nerf this gun please
  16. B

mkb42

apparently everyone has gotten past the mkb42 but its still rampant out there, people just strafing across doorways not bothering to stop and just spraying an mkb42 and getting the easiest kills. done with this game until I see an official post saying the mkb42s have been extremely limited. if...