• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Meatwadjenkins

small gun pack

I just downloaded the ASSET and the Update B 102 files and installed them but none of the guns show up at all when you buy them from the trader. Whats going on? Did I miss something?
  2. Meatwadjenkins

[Mutator] Operation Dark Cell

By team I mean who ever else is working on this project and who has contributed even the smallest amount of help to Hunter.
  3. Meatwadjenkins

Go hunter and team!!! Just here to give my support once more.
  4. Meatwadjenkins

This is how I feel when I look at this thread and anything you have ever done
  5. Meatwadjenkins

[Pack] BallisticWeapons port to KF

This is some great work! I just here to support your efforts and keep this one the top of the discussion board :D
  6. Meatwadjenkins

Dual Wielder

Alright I still need to test it to some extent. I have been doing some work lately but I will get a chance to test it soon =]
  7. Meatwadjenkins

Dual Wielder

This is exactly what I was looking for! Great that someone has put to much work in to this I am surprised I never noticed this thread.
  8. Meatwadjenkins

The Hidded Mod's and Mut's of the Community

So what nobady else is willing to share? This thread is already dieing :( how sad I thought it was a great idea...
  9. Meatwadjenkins

[Mutator] KF Troopers

So whats the news on this? I am very excited to see how this turns out. I must say this is a excellent idea.
  10. Meatwadjenkins

[Skin] Combine Soldiers in Killing Floor

I normally installed this mod just like the other million I have done and it won't show up when I try to find them in the mutater list. Why is this happening? :(
  11. Meatwadjenkins

Level Design [Help] online cameras & KF actor

Thanks man! I will try this out when I get the chance.
  12. Meatwadjenkins

Level Design [Help] online cameras & KF actor

I put working cameras and movable objects (by shooting them) in my map. I made the movable objects by using the KF actor and I followed Angels mapper tutorial for the cameras. They completely work when playing single player but when I test them with other people they still work on mine but on...
  13. Meatwadjenkins

[Wepean] Broad Sword

Yeah I did learn a lot from this project and hey that's a thing about this kind of work you have to learn how to let things go. Thanks for all the help Gartley! Owe you one.
  14. Meatwadjenkins

[Wepean] Broad Sword

And BAM like that this project is shot out of the water.. Which might be a good thing. Go to the Killing Floor website and check out the new load out and you can see the professional sword in plain sight. Here check it out your self! http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/
  15. Meatwadjenkins

Level Design [HELP] How to make a infinite spawn till death

So nobody out there can help? :(
  16. Meatwadjenkins

[Wepean] Broad Sword

Yet another leap foword! We have gotten animaions working and will start to bring it all into Killing Floor. Look forword for more updates and thank you all for the support! :D And yes that picture is the current version unless Gartley has something else planned. Oh and I don't mean to or want...
  17. Meatwadjenkins

[Wepean] Broad Sword

Update! Update! So we made some progress and we are another step closer to finishing the project thanks to braindead and his very helpful information. He help me understand how exactly I was going to import and re-animate the sword animations.
  18. Meatwadjenkins

3D & Animation [HELP] Replace Mesh and Reuse Animation

I was just wondering how do you replace the mesh in already used animations. Like the Scythe (***********) with the katana's animation or the Sledgehammer (Gartley) with the fire axe' animation. I was hoping I could do the same with the broadsword so I can finish it soon. I want to use the...
  19. Meatwadjenkins

Level Design [MAP] WIP : Ishimura

I can see quit a bit of work here but I think you can do it. I am willing to help but I am not to :o experienced. I have some skill in mapping and modeling, but its just nothing amazing. Just ask me and I will do my best to help out on this grand project.
  20. Meatwadjenkins

[Wepean] Broad Sword

Sorry progress has been slow I have had some computer problems and had to restart :o but now I am back to speed and hopefully will wrap this project up soon because I have a new amazing project to work on.:D