• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

why are you getting disliked... only High/Med settings and textures are in beta... grow up kiddies, there is no Ultra, your playing a 3 week old BETA build, same as Alpha was. 80% of bugs you see are fixed in retail already.
  2. K

Reckon this game will pick up again? ):

Huge? Another optimze patch that kills FPS? Or our content that couldnt be made done at launch? Not nitpicking, but honestly, the lack of communication is what kills this company. Forum post are good, but your news, changelogs, and overall trying to hype up your fans just fails
  3. K

Reckon this game will pick up again? ):

much as anyone else loves the game, I do too, love the feel and WW2 and everything minus the bugs and common etc etc etc... but picking up again? No, it dropped another 2.5k players within past week. Again, Steam stats do not lie folks. Even with patches, doubt it, too many new releases...
  4. K

k, troll more brah
  5. K

BF3 and RO2 arnt in same vocab people, stop comparing. Bf3 is fun, A LOT OF FUN! Caspain Border is a TRUE BF map and BF3 is a TRUE sequel. OP Metro is a CoD map for the console kids, ignore that. But yea, I played RO2 and BF3 all day. RO is different than BF3, so STOP COMPARING THEM. Both are...
  6. K

After a day of playing the BF3 beta..

cant compare bf3 to ro2 2 types of games and playstyles /worthlessthread
  7. K

What are the plans for tank variety

They can keep the tanks, 3 months to build a tank... and another 3 to sort the bugs. no thank you and they already said they are working on DLC already, GG TWI game aint even fixed nor out a full month.
  8. K

Everything on Ultra- no lag

ro2 is like source engine in a way... it runs like crap at low settings/medium because your card is rendering stuff to fast and the engine is not keeping up. once you put on Ultra settings and make the card work more rendering more detail, i noticed the same, my FPS is much better. others...
  9. K

Remember when the forum was a fury over when the beta starts?

Played Alpha of BF3 and now Beta, major changes from Alpha > Beta. Anyone who says BF3 Beta is ugly, you need your eyes checked, its amazing looking for what it is and plays amazing. Single 580 runs it fine at 90FPS my friend was telling me, me and my other buddy who has 570s, we get about...
  10. K

I'd rather my enemy was inside the tent...

Im not saying RO2 is dying, but um mate.. 2k is a really crap number for such a new released game... RO2 is only seeing around 4,400-5.5k players. which is not bad for a realism game like RO, but aint good either... STEAM stats dont lie when its a steamworks title. so dont try and say im full...
  11. K

Why is the t34 nerfed?

I have 2 shot and even 1 shot T-34s on CommasirsHouse in a Panzer, something really is wrong with the t-34 atm. was awesome though, i hate the tanks so buggy, but last night I gave it a shot, i owned. saved so many caps from going to the ruskies. tl;dr, t34 sucks
  12. K

New Patch 26th September.

What happen to Changelog and your guys famous "what we write, goes in, thats that..." trying to be sneaky eh with 18mb ones..
  13. K

where is the t-hunt style coop?

Still hands down one of the best Co-Op games is Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2 T-Hunt mode. Many agree! Cant wait!
  14. K

I feel like I'm cheating...

Sorry, not stats as recoil reduction, I meant unlocks and stuff. As my soldier was glitched as well and I have all unlocks and weapons. When I said useless, i meant the unlocks and Hero weapons. Not stats stats.
  15. K

I feel like I'm cheating...

stats dont mean jack crap in RO2. Level 25 weapons just to get a Drum mag for PPSH or dual mags for Mp40, trust me, aint worth it. You can tell TW just thew in the stats and unlock system for the $$$ from pre-orders. The Elite Assault Class would have solved all these problems. But nope, Money...
  16. K

I enjoyed tanking in RO1 much more.

RO1 tank battles were epic, EPIC! Wayyyy better. TW just cant do Tanks this time around when they made every map so small, tanks are almost not even needed at all. TW stated takes 3 months to model and complete a tank.... HAHAH what a bunch of wasted work and time. Could of used RO1 models...
  17. K

backwards sprint?

It already is slower than running forward... same for sideways aswell
  18. K

I love Tanks <3

3 Months to build a tank, 3 months to figure out the bugs of the tank. roflcopter
  19. K

Config tweaks.

Umm, lets see, some people do run hardware so low due to they cant upgrade year after year because too Young or Not enough cash. I know some personally. Some run 8500s and less. For them, thats required almost. For others, its a way to compete, scrim. Get every single frame you can. Get over...
  20. K

Config tweaks.

Which there is nothing wrong with in any way shape or form. Stop being butt hurt, told you this yesterday.