• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Dot of Doom M14

Concur with this. I tried to get the achievement on Normal and was getting bodyshot kills, breaking the streak.
  2. D

ZED Nicknames?

My friends and I use this term as well. Brilliant!:D
  3. D

PLEASE give utilities speedboosts.

More classes having increased speed? This is one of the last things KF needs.
  4. D

Your top 5 and bottom 5

Likes: 1. Unique, fun gameplay 2. Music 3. Exciting to play, especially when against the odds 4. Perks and roles are well-defined, for the most part 5. Fun events and DLC Dislikes: 1. Kiting, acceptance of abuse of AI's limitations or quirks 2. Poor etiquette/attitudes of very new or very...
  5. D

PD Psychosis Gun

Rhenna, I like your flask idea. Trying to keep my mind within KF lore... what would the flask contain? Chav pheromones? :D
  6. D

Personal actions.

*pelvic thrust* Oops, wrong game.:confused:
  7. D

New Demo Wep

[QUOTE=͡
  8. D

Weapon Suggestion Guide

Almost as functional as Ninja Glock. Almost... :(
  9. D

New Demo Wep

Aze: the "timed" grenade wouldn't be too futuristic, IMO. The OICW, while not in production, can launch 25mm grenades that are electronically controlled. Your suggestion looks like it could be a lot of fun.
  10. D

Most Frightening Specimen

"Wereclotpire" - awesome :D I voted Stalker. Creeped the hell out of me during my first time playing KF.
  11. D

Maby a M16A2 in the future?

In almost every weapon suggestion thread, someone always has an issue with non-British weaponry. I think it's quite silly... Consider the following weapons and their nation of origin: M32 - South Africa M79 - United States SCAR - Belgium AK-47 - Russia MP7 - Germany MAC-10 - United States 9mm...
  12. D

KF's British idioms explained

Here in the United States, "Jif" is a brand of peanut butter. Never knew it was also a brand of lemon juice, as well as a cleaner. How appetizing!:D
  13. D

The KF Community Beta

Nonono we need trigger-finger stamina for all firearm-wielding perks.:D
  14. D

The KF Community Beta

In another thread, I saw an idea concerning the chainsaw which I liked. The proposal was to add a heat meter to the chainsaw, to limit its use instead of using fuel. It may be an interesting way to balance the weapon. As you "fire" the chainsaw, the heat meter would fill up and you'd need to...
  15. D

Killing Floor to Xbox360

Haha, experience trumps all, yet again.:D:IS2:
  16. D

Your most hilarious death on KF

This is not my death, but I contributed towards death of my squad member/roommate.:p In a hallway on Biotics a group of Zeds were shambling towards our position. I was a Demo, as was my unfortunate squadmate. The other players were providing cover, thus were not looking down the hall. I quickly...
  17. D

Translator

"they've got our flag!"
  18. D

Killing Floor to Xbox360

Hey, the burst-fire on the Glock isn't that bad! Elites are horrible if you don't control the rate of fire, but you can certainly belt out some cowboy justice.
  19. D

laser sights on dual pistols

"Bowels in, or bowels out?" I think I may have missed the humor, so I must apologize in advance.:D
  20. D

Killing Floor to Xbox360

It is true that auto-aim/aim-assist can be disabled in Single Player. The game "snaps" your reticule onto the enemy whenever you ADS. However, in multiplayer, there is an ever-present aim-assist which does not appear in options, and cannot be disabled. If an enemy is near the center of your...