• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. US92

MVP Scoreboard Idea / Best Squad Pose & Custom Shoulder Patches?

Sorry if this a double post, but I messed up by having this idea posted in the Ideas and Suggestion forums for Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm. :P Can someone please delete that thread over there please, here's the link. RS2 should have this feature to give some recognition to the most...
  2. US92

MVP Scoreboard Idea / Best Squad Pose & Custom Shoulder Patches?

RS2 should have this feature to give some recognition to the most decorated players in game, not only for a quick MLG-style showcase but just to have a little fun with player avatars and models being seen in screen when the game ends and because the game has a really good focus on squad style...
  3. US92

Interactive Spawn Menu For Vietnam

In Darkest Hour Europe both the class system, the spawn menu and the team selection menu are both combined to make one very unique and interactive spawn menu for their game. Check it out: Let me guide you through if you never played the game. The two tabs on top which feature Nazi Germany...
  4. US92

Make the scoreboard interactive like Insurgency.

In Insurgency, if you hold the scoreboard button down, and click on it, you can interact with it such as being able to look a player's steam page or mute them just by clicking on "View Steam Profile" or "Mute player". In RO2/RS when a player becomes too obnoxious or starts trolling, the player...
  5. US92

Players who retreat to objective should be given points.

Like what the title says, I believe that if a player retreats within a certain amount of time they should be given points for following the game's orders. In Verdun if a team fails to capture a trench they are given a minute to retreat back and if they successfully get back to their trench...
  6. US92

HUD Suggestion

This is a copy and paste from my original post I made in the latest update as of 2-7-2016. --- I'm so glad to see the return of detachable and attachable bayonets, and the wavy aiming making a comeback is absolutely fantastic as well, this should totally motivate crouch running rambos to think...
  7. US92

3D Mic Symbol Should Appear Over Player Model And Full 64 Player Scoreboard

When a player talks, a mic symbol should appear over their player model so we can better visualize who's talking and what they're talking about. Here's a screenshot to illustrate: See how there's a mic symbol over the robot? Now imagine when somebody says "Hey dude, see where I'm shooting...
  8. US92

Can we have a scoreboard with all 64 players in it?

I would like to know where I'm really at in the scoreboard instead of just being at the bottom of the 50 player scoreboard list where it's only 25 v 25 list. I know I'm not being specific on the issue but can we just have a new multiplayer scoreboard with all 64 players being seen. In the PC...
  9. US92

German Victory Music

Everytime the russians win they have their own anthem. This one should be for the germans. Die Wacht am Rhein - YouTube
  10. US92

[Error] Can't move in beta

Everytime I join a server, I can't move my character at all. I can lean left and right, aim down the sights and zoom in. But I can't go foward, backward, strafe left and right and can't press the ESC button to leave.
  11. US92

"Battlefield Bad Company 2" Style Sound Design

If any of you all played the game, you all should know what I'm talking about, if TripWire takes this into any consideration it would be a good and realistic feature for Heroes of Stalingrad...
  12. US92

GUI not showing up

Everytime I join a server, the User interface does not show up.
  13. US92

War Dialouge

Before I get started, I made a previous thread with the same title, plz delete it. Hey TRIPWIRE Interactive, I'm really anticapated for your next game Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad. I joined this forum just to give you guys an idea for your next game. In game war dialouge. If you guys...