• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. halbridious

Server Does anyone have a list of WebAdmin commands?

I can log in as an admin, but none of the controls past that work. I really want to pause, change maps, difficulties etc without alt-tabbing (or using the buggy steam overlay browser). I also remember using console to bind keys to actions (i had a key set to automatically log in and a key...
  2. halbridious

[suggestion] vip mode

So, someone mentioned a vip mode in the heavy dosh thread, i think this'd be a sweet mode. One player that can only carry say 5 weight, enough for a pistol or medicgun or something, but has stat boosters - faster heals/welds ect. If possible, they could even have an AOE bonus for "extra dosh...
  3. halbridious

M249 Texture-er Needed

My buddy has worked hard, but can't texture our M249 model. He needs help. I can't help him. So We need to bring in a third person, one who knows how to texture high poly models like guns. PM me if your interested :) Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this :D
  4. halbridious

Server Need clarification on mutator use

Ok, after ages of work wrestling with an old router that continually reset my port forwarding, i have new router and can host my own KF server :) I have the server up and running but now want to add the amazing muts i've been using in solo. I've read that mutators need to be installed normally...
  5. halbridious

Need a texture artist's advice

I have a request for texture artist type people :p As some of you might know I'm working with a team of new people to make a M249 SAW. Hopefully some of the other members can do a good job texturing, cause i can't :p. Unfortunately, however, they don't have accounts here at the forums. Would...
  6. halbridious

Weapon In Progress - M249 SAW

Some of you have read the threads i posted earlier, but now for a more official announcement :) There will be a new weapon in KF soonish, along with (hopefully) a new perk to go with it. As my friend (who did the model) and i are new to modding, this may take longer than usual. for that we are...
  7. halbridious

Lightsaber Effect :/

OK, started a lightsaber a few weeks ago, finally have time to finish the model. I have the "hilt" piece almost done, but i'm now faced with the challenge of the blade. I need advice/suggestions as to how to do it. I don't have any idea as to how i'd achieve the signature glowing energy beam...
  8. halbridious

Is it possible?

Now that finals are over, and the summer has begun, i have a lot of time on my hands. And friends are clamoring for an MG for killing floor :) In order to balance it, however, we thought it would be best to create a custom CLASS. When it comes to making the MG itself, we can make it work...
  9. halbridious

sooo.... Update to whitelist?

So my pc tells me a few minutes ago that KF is updating. For a minute i was pissed, cause i had been praying for a crysis 2 update and gotten excited when i saw the blue bar at the bottom :p Anyway, the patch notes said that there were whitelist changes. I didn't see a post in these forums...
  10. halbridious

A suggestion about the trader...

Wondering if any coder or anyone would think about making a mutator that tells you where the NEXT trader is. I think the trader is selected randomly each wave, but if the game could randomly make a list of which trader each wave or something... IDK. I just find playing on larger maps like...
  11. halbridious

Questions as I start modding...

After months exploring this forum and after over 150 hours logged in KF, i finally have time and possibly even direction for modding. And by that i mean modeling, since u code and animations are still beyond me. but b4 i start, i have a few questions for senior modders, so i don't foul up and...
  12. halbridious

{How To} Install a Mod

Since I've seen a lot of users who need help installing mods, I figured I'd make a how2. Just covering the basic steps of installing a mod. It'd be nice if people could give some tips and tricks for problem solving if they have any. Someone please make sure i have it all - I set myself up in...
  13. halbridious

New Forum

I think that we need a new forum section just for weapon mods. It'd save me searching thru the gen. modding section and besides - maps have not one, but 2! sections, so there should be a weapon modding section. Thank you for listening, lol :p
  14. halbridious

Quick Question

I was looking for sweet KF mods, especially weapons, and I though i saw an p-90 mod somewhere? I cant find it tho. IDK if it was scrapped or just a suggestion, but the HS-90 from Goldeneye: Rogue Agent and the P-90 are about my fav. guns ever. So if a mod exists, i want to find it.