• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. halbridious

Beta Map KF-Complexity-Beta

Is v1-3 the correct version, or is there actually a version 4 out?
  2. halbridious

Level Design KF-London Revamp

can't wait to dive into the beta release, this looks and sounds like a big undertaking!
  3. halbridious

Beta Map KF-Weybridge

Looks nifty, will toss into rotation and see how it goes :D
  4. halbridious

Final Map KF-BioticsLab2009-Final

Appreciate you bringing this back to life Skell, I've enjoyed my time on it!
  5. halbridious

Beta Map MGS Horzine Labs

Thanks for update, but might I request a more consistent naming convention? Using version numbers makes it significantly easier to manage as a server operator.
  6. halbridious

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

You've always got such a high quality to your work hemi, really psyched for this release!
  7. halbridious

Server Free Public Killing Floor 2 Redirect Server

now that you've banned access, is there any way to see what's on the server? Gotta make sure my map names line up w/ whatever you've got on there.
  8. halbridious

Thanks Skillz, but I actually think I got it working now, and it was nothing to do with how i'd had the redirect set up, smh. For some reason, it seems like my server didn't patch properly, and it was attempting to pull game files from your server to match it up to my computer in some...
  9. halbridious

done (and ty for helping me out, and for hosting all this)
  10. halbridious

Can't seem to get it to work :( Can't seem to get it to work :( Hey, I tried using your server, and I'm getting an error. I had one map download ok, but ever since every map gives me this error just to make sure, I downloaded all the files directly from your redirect, made sure they were...
  11. halbridious

Server Does anyone have a list of WebAdmin commands?

What commands are your "normal commands" because I've copied and pasted them from KF1, and that does NOT work for me. Can you write one or two out for me to try? TY.
  12. halbridious

Oh, have they actually said they're not working yet? I must have missed that bit then. Disappointing, thanks for the heads up.
  13. halbridious

I can log in as an admin, but none of the controls past that work. I really want to pause, change maps, difficulties etc without alt-tabbing (or using the buggy steam overlay browser). I also remember using console to bind keys to actions (i had a key set to automatically log in and a key...
  14. halbridious

Smaller crosshair in KF2?

Consoles man. I turned it on a bit after plugging in a controller. Kinda a necessity, so much harder to pixel hunt with a controller.
  15. halbridious

Anybody else finds teleporting zeds stupid?

The delay needs to be significantly longer for this. I'm all for that one crawler to get moved but I'm really tired of running to the trader with a scrake or something behind me, trying to make sure I have time to buy/sell/scavenge b4 next wave, and suddenly the scrakes in front of me. It's...
  16. halbridious

So long and thanks for all the fish.

*single tear* Thank you for your work Gartley. Unity's a wonderful platform, I wish you luck.
  17. halbridious

The Trader Hunter

"Barely 2 years" I can't think of many games where you can leave a modding community for 2 years and come back where people remember your name. And of course Alex_Kf has been here a long time... you know... since he was part of the original mod team...
  18. halbridious

The Trader Hunter

Jeez, you were gone before I even joined 0.0 Thats a LONG time. Welcome back.
  19. halbridious

Annoying Problem with KF Editor

Its the external monitor. unplug it and try again, or make it single screen. I can't use either 3DS max or Unreal with my external without changing a bazillion little settings.
  20. halbridious

{How To} Install a Mod

Do you have the WebAdmin set up? that will allow you to disable any mutators. Otherwise, it's a question of going into the servers "system" folder, and deleting the system files for mutators you don't want, and then deleting the animation/texture/ect. I haven't run a server in months, I don't...