• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

WWAUT - Holdout

This new game mode sounds like a map I've played before! It's called KF_Cell-Alpha https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=803559396.
  2. H

WWAUT - A Teaser Of Whats To Come

The anticipation is killing me. What way to play survival: objective mode or endless mode?? I really want to know which one you gave more priority!!
  3. H

Lost all my perks after joining a server

A lot of people have the same issue. Reddit is full with post like this. I have the same problem. Hope they solve it quickly, cause it's double XP weekend! :D
  4. H

Final Map KF-Candlesmoke-Revamp (Mission Map)

Make a remake for kf2 plz!
  5. H

PC Perk reset: how to fix??

It's a miracle :D I did a statsreset & only the 4 perks that were bugged were reset to 0 and the other level 25 remained at level 25 :DDD I don't know if tripwire did something about this but anyways, thanks everyone for helping :)
  6. H

Could tripwire add a console command to reset certain perks? I'm fine with leveling the 4 corrupted perks that are at level 0, but leveling them all is just demotivating. I guess I won't be playing untill next update. Hopefully it sorts itself out when i download a new update/version.
  7. H

I tried the exact steps as above but sadly this did not work... I even loaded steam as administrator. I even tried reinstalling. The only thing I haven't tried is "resetstats". Is this the only way? I'll have to grind soooo much while I almost had all perks to level 25 :( Thanks for taking...
  8. H

I had all level 25 except survivalist at level 22 or 23. Today i opened KF2 and for some strange reason commando,support & survivalist are at level 0 and the rest is back at level 25. What's going on :( :mad: :( :( ??
  9. H

I tried some more things: leveling up 1 level, disabling firewall, login out & logging back in to steam. Didn't work. When i load KF2 all my perks are level 0 with 0 xp. If I join a game I gather xp, but if I close the game & start it back up I am back at level 0 with 0 xp for all perks. When I...
  10. H

I logged in and my perks got reset to 0. I tried connecting to different servers, restarting game, restarting steam. Usually one of these things fixes this, but not this time. Any way to get my levels back? Who do I have to contact? Other people have this problem too...
  11. H

KF 2 1046 Opt In Beta is Up!

IF I level my survivalist in the beta does it keep the progress when the full release comes out??
  12. H

Turn off map caching

Hi, I like to play to play a lot of custom maps but I'm annoyed that I have to REdownload them all the time, each different day i play. It seems they are cached, but later (other days) they are deleted again. A) How do I turn off maps going into my ..\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Cache with...
  13. H

Tactics Best settings (M14 EBR laser)

I do need to see if my laser dot (which is mostly showed on a wall) is moving towards my targets head , don't I? :)
  14. H

Alternate Fire 1+2

It's usefull to have commands bound to your mouse: changing weapon, fireing, iron sight, throwing grenades,alternate fire. These are mostly the action commands (movement is usually bound to keyboard keys), and why are they usefull to be bound to mouse keys? Because they are the commands used...
  15. H

I found out that my character model settings was on low, thus making the dot hard to see on enemies when my m14 was pointing towards them (making me unsure if my aim was good). World detail cant be to low either or you wont see your dot good enough on world walls
  16. H

Tactics The Post-HoE Sharpshooter: Strategy Meetup

Machete isnt woth the buy, unless you want to up your berserk perk Did you know your can recover bolts from xbow? Tip: If you jump and shoot your weak enemies with a downward angle you can recover your bolt easily and didn't spend any ammo :) cheers
  17. H

hi I was wondering if anyone know which graphics settings I should prioritise to have a good rendered vieuw with the M14 EBR with the laser. I don't got that good of a pc so I put my settings to medium (sometimes lower). Which settings are important to have a good laser? Sometimes the laser...
  18. H

LAW useless? Buff it!

According to http://kf-wiki.com/wiki/L.A.W LAW is the 2nd expensive weapon in the game (AA12 = most expensive) and each rocket costs