• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

[WEAPON] Moss12

Sooooo... can we get a working link or what?.. I want to put this on my server, but my only option seems to be combing through the system files on my client machine guessing at with files this mutator needs. Thanks. ps- I already did this (was a pain in the ***), but I think I must have...
  2. H

Weapons Stay Mutator Request

Thanks for the needed injection of sense and logic, Halbridious. Also, hopefully since TWI just dropped the whitelist system for maps, they will have more time to work on getting mutators whitelisted. Keep encouraging friends to Thumb up (Rate), Favorite, & Subscribe to Marco's mutator in...
  3. H

First off its not broken. Download the mutator and try it out if you don't believe me. If you have a halfway decent machine, you will run it fine. Second off, I could not possibly care less which servers use it and which do not. Let them decide, but it will be on my server (if whitelisted).
  4. H

Sure EpharGy if that is your preference. I respect that. My point is just that the people running the servers should have the choice. Then the players can choose what server they wish to play on. In my case I typically play on a small private server or solo (have kids need "pause" button).
  5. H

Head over to the steam workshop page for this mutator. Rate it, Favorite it, & Subscribe to it. Maybe that is the new model for getting whitelist attention. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98447309
  6. H

Killing Floor Gold Box - and female character!

fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail Well Slappy's post #28 pretty much said it perfectly. I've already given away 6 copies of this game & purchased all the DLC. Steam trade is useless due to the $5 and under sales (which are the reason every KF player has already gifted KF...
  7. H

Nice, thanks Marco. Now if we could just get it whitelisted. Maybe with the attention of passing the 1 million copies sold mark TWI will give us a mutator update sometime soon.
  8. H

Really not interested in debating the merit of this mutator. If you don't like it, then don't use it. Very simple. The change was not gameplay driven, but an attempt to not lose players with old computers.
  9. H

@Soanos Thanks for calling me a newbie, but I don't really care that much about the dieing part. I like to stock pile weapons for ammo and change loadouts back and forth during a map. I have spent most of my KF time solo, so death is not my biggest issue with the change.
  10. H

Twisted Christmas 2 Starts Here!

@Flux Well in that case the wiki lies (not for the first time). Also, that is silly the M4 is clearly an assault rifle and should work the way the wiki describes. Bullets perking for Commando, while 40mm grenades perk for demo. Did not check, but did anybody notice if the M4 203 gets an...
  11. H

How do we tell when something gets added to the whitelist? It looks like the "Current Killing Floor Mutator White List" thread has not been updated since 07/02/10... http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=34416
  12. H

Mod Release - KF Gun Game v. 0.50 Alpha

This is an absolutely brilliant idea. I would love to see this adopted as an official KF game mode. I have always thought KF's guns and the way they are handled are some of the best in any FPS I have ever played. Really can't wait to turn them of live people (at least in-game avatars of live...
  13. H

Free Weekend running - Trailer AND 75% discount!

Nice! I can't wait to play the update this weekend! Glad to see KF on sale again & with a free wkend too (already gave copies to all of my friends though, guess I need more friends). Really unexpected and awesome to get new weapons as well. Thanks TWI! However, I'm not a fan of weapons...
  14. H

F.Y.I. Braindead was kind enough to make a Weapons Stay Mutator that addresses change in the new update that causes dropped weapons to disappear. It is not whitelisted yet, but the request has been made. *note* The change to dropped weapons was done to save memory so I would assume that...
  15. H

WOW! That was fast. Thanks braindead! Hopefully it will get approved for the whitelist soon too. Thanks! I'll test this on my server this weekend.
  16. H

@Kakarot The bullets fired from the M4 203 level the commando, but the 40mm grenades level the demo. Win Win. Also, they have never taken away our new toys in the past, so I think it is safe to assume that the weapons and map are here to stay. The Xmas zeds are just for the event though.
  17. H

Yeah, I know it was for memory. That is why I think this would be a great mutator. It would let those with the memory to spare play on servers running the mutator and those with old systems could play on regular servers. I am unfortunately I don't know how to make it myself. So, I thought...
  18. H

Perhaps I sound ungratefully. That is not the case I was crazy excited to see the news about the update. The added content greatly exceeded my expectations. The even listened to community input (something I really love about TWI) and made a player wielded Husk cannon! It just kind of...
  19. H

I would not expect it to be reinstated after the update. I think the change was to compensate for the added weapons. A really simple fix (well maybe simple, I don't know how hard the code would be) would be a whitelisted weapons stay mutator. That way older computers could still play & people...
  20. H

Go to the Steam Workshop page for Marco's Weapons Stay Mutator. Rate it, Favorite it, & Subscribe to it. Maybe that is the new model for getting whitelist attention. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98447309...