• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Cannot connect to ANY servers

If the problem is you can connect to some but not all then i have found a temporary fix, if you are stuck at the (press f10 to cancel) screen then cancel and find that server again when the list refreshes and join it again. Works for me 9 times out of 10. I know its annoying to have to...
  2. W

Random Screen Pauses During Gameplay - Work Around

Or open notepad (or whatever text editor you use) in administrator mode and then navigate to the hosts file from within file>open and it should work too, just make sure when you click to save make sure it saves as all files and not a .txt file. If done correctly it should ask wether you want to...
  3. W

Fix for BT HomeHub / Thomson / BeBox etc routers disconnecting - walking into walls

Hey just a quick update, since doing the telnet fix i can confirm there is none of the players walking into walls however quite regularly i find that when i click to join a server i often get stuck on the connecting to server(press f10 to cancel) screen, as in nothing happens no matter how long...
  4. W

Fix for BT HomeHub / Thomson / BeBox etc routers disconnecting - walking into walls

Hey morello, quick question a few of my viewers of the video are not getting any options what so ever when they click on the "turn windows features on or off", any ideas?
  5. W

no thank you, this fix has saved ALOT of hassle for me, out of curiosity what exactly does the GAME(UDP) rule do which prevents connection to most servers for more than a number of seconds? and why is it only a select few routers affected? Also you can do what you want with the video, i made it...
  6. W

oh, weird. Sorry about that, ive edited the message now and it seems to auto-embed the video into the message itself, hope thats ok, its pretty much your guide step by step shown visually.
  7. W

ok so i guess whoever moderated my previous message took out the link i made to the actual video tutorial which sort of makes the whole post kinda pointless, if you didn't want to allow the link i understand but then you shouldnt of allowed the message at all as it doesnt make any sense without...
  8. W

Video solution Video solution Hey guys i've posted a video tutorial on Morellos telnet method to help people out who are having problems with it. Its all pretty in HD and i have voice commentated it to make it as easy as possible to understand. I of course have credited you Morello and have...