• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Alan123

RO/DH RAM Memory Leak Error under Windows7

Hello, Yesterday I did some testing while playing with regards map memory usage. While playing Cholm on my pc with Win7 LAA tool in use, full server, noticed the following interesting phenonma: RAM Start 1.8GB, half way through 2.5GB, toward the end 2.7GB. Road to Tunis, 3/4 full...
  2. Alan123

ROeditor Broeken

This is what a normal editor startup sequence looks like: (this is taken from an a backup version of RO + editor that is over 2yrs old and runs outside of steam) Uninitialized: Log file open, 08/27/13 20:37:32 Uninitialized: STEAMAUTH : SteamStartup successful Init: Name subsystem initialized...
  3. Alan123

ROeditor Broeken

Hello, More info on this problem, when the editor starts it writes a log file called Editor.txt in the System folder. Here it logs its progress and any problems it has. Mine is a stock standard steam installation which crashes on startup as per the above error messages in past posts. This...
  4. Alan123

Level Design Problem opening SDK

Hello, More info on this problem, when the editor starts it writes a log file called Editor.txt in the System folder. Here it logs its progress and any problems it has. Mine is a stock standard steam installation which crashes on startup as per the above error messages in past posts. This is...
  5. Alan123

[Crash] Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 editor won't start?

Hello I have the same problem as described above and can confirm that the editor now crashes on startup. The only way I can now mod is to use an old version of RO that I had saved on my PC that I had as a backup and is about 1 or 2 yrs old. This says to me that the RO Editor was broken as a...
  6. Alan123

Red Orchestra on Linux

Hello, Well in the last few months and roughly at the same time as the Linux RO update the RO editor stopped working, not just for me but for everyone that I know that mods, when you start it from Steam in the normal way it crashes on startup and displays the GPF messages as shown in the above...
  7. Alan123

Squad Every clans info

Clan Name: RealPanzer Clan Tag: {RP} Leaders: Alan, Minimick, Tryfan, EAX800 Website: Clan Name: 1st Marine Brigade Clan Tag: [1stMB] Leaders: Cpt.Knoll Website: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RealPanzer Forum: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RealPanzer Darkest Hour Server...
  8. Alan123

Squad Dh_realpanzer_ost_front_server

RealPanzer expansion for Darkest Hour. Information portal for the RealPanzer expansion for Darkest Hour. Link to Steamgroup page here for more details: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RealPanzer DH REAL PANZER OST FRONT SERVER IP address: 108.61.253.148:7757...
  9. Alan123

Red Orchestra on Linux

Hello, Since this update the RO editor has been broken. This is the error message: Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3240 MHz with 1023MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1422) General protection...
  10. Alan123

And then you get this additionl error message once you click past the first ok button: Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3240 MHz with 1023MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1422) General...
  11. Alan123

This is error message: Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3207 MHz with 1023MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1422) General protection fault! History: FD3DDynamicVertexStream::AddVertices <-...
  12. Alan123

Hello, I have the same problem, since the last big update the RO editor has been broken and mine also displays the above message. One work around that I have found is to use an old verison of RO/DH, which I just happened to have on file, that predates the recent update. Though even with that...
  13. Alan123

Level Design RO Editor Broken?

Hello, I run the DH_REALPANZER_OST_FRONT server. We make and mod a lot of RO and DH maps and more recently we have ported over some of the larger MN maps. Just lately since the last big RO update we have found that when we make and mod maps they do not work afterwards, they run on the server...
  14. Alan123

Server Darkest Hour Dedicated Server Setup

Hallo, I am pleased to report that with your help the GSP was able to get my server working properly today and it can now be seen in the web browser. Thank you very very much. All the best Alan
  15. Alan123

Server Darkest Hour Dedicated Server Setup

Thanks for writing this, I rent a box so I have forwarded to my GSP to action, just hope they can do it. Regards Alan
  16. Alan123

Only 2 servers showing up in Darkest hour

Wow great! Thanks Alan
  17. Alan123

Hallo, Be a sport Mike and write us a step by step guide how to do this, I spent hours copying client files to the server today and it did not help at all, mostly the server would not start again until I put the old files back on it. I really want to be spending my time, playing and modding...
  18. Alan123

Hello, Is it the case that we need to do this to make the server visible again: http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php/RO_Dedicated_Server SteamCMD update? Looks complicated and perhaps now outdated and no longer necessary. On my server admin console I have an update button I can...
  19. Alan123

Hello, This is Alan, I run the DH_RealPanzer server and sadly, due to the problems after the Linux update, business is down not just on our server but across the board. In short the Linux update that started this problem has not brought more people into the game, as may have been the plan, it...
  20. Alan123

Code Tank Wrecks Stay mod

Hallo, Thanks for your help. I ended up solving this one myself by extending the treadcraft class and adding this line TimeTilDissapear=500.000000 That is 500 seconds. Seems to work but if there is a better way of doing it that is easier on the server pls let me know. Thanks Alan