• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Did weapon recoils get screwed?(commando)

okay i think it must have been a lag issue on that server playing solo now and all seems fine...... still trippy
  2. P

Did weapon recoils get screwed?(commando)

havnt played in a month or so and i decide to log on to try out the new map. find a random Hard difficulty Hell ride server decide to go with commando since i have it only 200k damage or so away from level 6. round starts few clots pop up just go for a quick headshot each and i am 100% serious...
  3. P

The Rotting needs your ideas

i dont know the limits of what KF engine is capable of so these might not work the bloat ideas are my favs. Crawler- this ones ehh but i loved the game so i stole the idea from Resident evil but give it a range attack like the licker. more serious but continue the spider based mutation along...
  4. P

4 fps!!!???????

i see those situations as KF saying F U
  5. P

Zombie Mod

first to people Knocking L4D and Fast zombies you need to realize a few things first there are MANY differnt types of zombies but the most common in movies is The Undead Zombie (the george romero, Shawn of the dead version) THe infected zombie (28 days later type, Zombieland type) now the...
  6. P

Sesame Street Mutator

ehh i dont see elmo as a clot i see elmo as a gorefast, cause lets face it Elmo is a speedy little dude. count would be a crawler either big bird or Oscar as the FP, actualy Big Bird as the Scrake Oscar as the FP Grover as the Pat (cause like seriously you know hes one deranged muppet) Bert...
  7. P

Grenades = bad

i prefer to think of it as the old Noodle Arm syndrome. I mean seirously thought you try carrying around all those guns and holding them at ready position for that long see if your arm doesnt feel like jello too.
  8. P

Did They Ever Fix It?

to me that gun never seems to shoot very accurately anyways.
  9. P

Tactics Fleshpounds! Don't shoot em on sight

yea but wouldnt that Red Ring of death just Insta Rage him? son of a mother... i wasted a decent joke on a necro thread
  10. P

My concern for next update

god this update is gonna make me develop a circus fetish.....
  11. P

My concern for next update

Will the stalker be as hot as the Mrs. Claus skin...... if not who do we punish?
  12. P

New Pistol hidden in the Summer Sideshow?

BANG....................reloading................................................. ........................................................................ ......................................................................... ........................................................*CLICK*...
  13. P

Guess the achievements...

nvm i havnt played in a few days guess i missed latest update. i thought they fixed the Backstab bug issues? so shouldnt that achieve be easier to get now? (still require some kiting though)
  14. P

Balancing Berserker by Improving Zeds

well looking at it one on one only a FP is any threat to a zerker and thats only if they dont try and kite it. im more picturing a bloat mixed into a pack of clots/gores throw in a siren and thats just a pain in a butt group. and still to me the worst part about a bloat is the vision loss.
  15. P

Is it too easy to get level 6?

i just ment your killing something, thats good enough in alot of cases. but 5.5 million healing/damage is WAY to much the mp7 doesnt do the damage to get that and that would require minimum 275000 heals at max ammount healed.... not saying its not a interesting idea but it would be too...
  16. P

your being overly defensive and testy for no reason. Medics should heal, we dont need to encourage them to do damage nor reward them for doing so. the MP7 is what it is for the very reason of clearing trash away from teammates AND heal them adding damage and a Heal count to medic leveling would...
  17. P

i stopped reading the second you mentioned requiring a medic to do damage to level up its perk not that i outright disagree with other suggestions but just no. i dont want to have to worry about wether or not the medic on my team is trying to level his healing or his damage currently when im...
  18. P

i think its fine, SS is easy because wave 1 sometimes 2 people are using pistols, so thats 20-40 kills every game there that go to SS not to mention any oh crap moment you pull pistol and get a headshot. Also alot of SS weapons are used Off Perk (Xbow, LAR, Handcannon) so your leveling that...
  19. P

would reducing them below normal screw them on HoE?
  20. P

to me bloat/stalker vs a besker it wasnt about the damage they do but about the fact they screw up your vision allowing other specimens to surround you easier. (skip to end for an idea) and the bloat still does enough damage to me to be dangerous. i still think adding an acceleration to the...