• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Still no Death Match?

I've been away for some time, and ready to come back to some good old FPS. Had to see what was new with RO2 these days. Great to see the new content and video from TWI. My only question is why DM for casual players that want to sit down for a few mins and mow down some peeps. I think all the...
  2. W

I am liking the direction of R02

Man what a bunch of whiny asses. How is RO2 that much different than RO? Other than the fact you can run realistically now. TWI did a great job keeping the feel of the original game. It looks beautiful on maxed settings and I've had no trouble with it since the launch. It would appear some...
  3. W

About "RO2 Dying"

I don't know why people are being so harsh about the game. I simply love it and I've had no issues running everything on max settings. No video lag or anything. :confused: I know it would help sales if TWI would get the game into the hands of retail stores like Wal-Mart or Best Buy stores...
  4. W

Too many steps to zoom.

Great game but I have to say the only thing I don't like is the extra button to zoom. It does not feel natural. Other than that I love the game. Runs like a charm. Nice job TWI. :D
  5. W

What do YOU think about zooming in?

I think zoom is very much needed. I have a very difficult time seeing players in HOS. Although, I think it should only zoom when you bring the sights up. I don't think it would take anything away from the game if it was like this, but it really needs to be auto so that it feels more natural.
  6. W

What do YOU think about zooming in?

This is my ONLY complaint about the game otherwise it's great! I wish the zoom would be automatic when your bring the sights up. I think it's odd that you have to press another button to zoom.
  7. W

stuck bug

In fallen Heros map you can get stuck in the corner H-9
  8. W

TWI you got it right on the money!!!

First, great job TWI!!! RO2 has already far exceeded my expectations and it looks amazing. I think it is right on the money for realism and allowing a larger audience base without compromising that RO1 feel. A great balance of realism that sucks you into what feels like a real battle. I...
  9. W

what mods would you like to see for ro hos?

I've always wanted a good Terminator mod. I want a FPS shooter where you are a T888 shooting other T888, other robots and humans. Where you can shoot the flesh off other Terminators, get hud upgrades, weapon upgrades, armor, night vision and etc. A Terminator mod has so much to explore. I've...
  10. W

what mods would you like to see for ro hos?

There's already a Battlestar Galactica game and it's free. Been playing it and it's great!!!. It's a MMO style with dog fighting. I love it. It will be my main game along with RO2. http://battlestar-galactica.bigpoint.com/
  11. W

270.28 nvidia drivers

No mention of these drivers on the Nvidia website. Not going to download that file. Oh never mind, thought these were graphics drivers.
  12. W

Any word on DX11?

Just wondering if TWI decided to patch it in for mappers.
  13. W

GDC video's (Tanks, destruction, and Beta info).

what do people think of the heart beating under suppression? After watching the video again the heartbeat comes across as a fake feeling to me. You can't hear your own hear beat, I don't think it adds anything. The screen saturation should be enough, with bullet penetration. It just feels...
  14. W

Discussion on Heroes/Leveling Cont

I do think a helment should be part of the rank system. I would also like to loot the enemies and buy uniform gear. lol ;)
  15. W

Variousnames your intellectual is far too great to fight. We have a lot of educated men running the country, but they sure could use some good all common sense. ;)
  16. W

Why debate something that won't matter after a month? Anyone who play RO2 for any length of time will max out the rank system and everyone will be the same. I really doubt RO2's ranking system will really be game changing or unbalanced. I always hated the extra body armor and super ammo...
  17. W

Thoughts on the HUD Art Style

Yes I totally agree with you on every point. Less is better and if things can be combined or appear when the action is being done then I'm all for it. Less evasive colors like dark mustard yellow for the cap zone bar or a darker shade of olive green would look nice. Maybe the color of the...
  18. W

Concern about the lack of restrictions in Firefight.

Firefight is fine and you should be able to rank in the same way as the other games. Aanyone who is serious about RO2 will max the leveling system in no time. So what and who cares. No need to change a thing. People are going to want to learn each weapon and FF is the perfect game for it...
  19. W

The perk system IS realistic. Leveling keeps people interesting in the game long enough to get used to it. It's a simple way to get people into the game long enough to work past the learning curve. Bottom line, people like to work to improve their character and to be more powerful. At least...
  20. W

Thoughts on the HUD Art Style

Sorry, but the huge distracting capture bar drives me nuts! It's like so in your face. It interferes with the weapon model. Why can't it be off to the side, and much smaller. It's my only serious complaint. The bar width should be very thin and and green light going across it. A large red...