• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. triple25mm

Any way of disabling weapon progression?

Hi, haven't bought RS but I really enjoy playing it, albeit only as a rifleman. There's a specific reason why I prefer playing it to RO2. It's that the speed at which I load the next round into the chamber of a bolt-action rifle doesn't increase the more I play (no weapon-progression if you...
  2. triple25mm

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Slenderman

The title may be mis-leading, but at least it sounds good. Skip to 25:10 in this video. I was spooked when I saw this :o World at War (1942) -- Part 1 - YouTube
  3. triple25mm

Darkest Hour 29th ID video

Hello, I made a music video of DH and the 29th. It includes screenshots taken from a year ago up to last week. Here is the video:Darkest Hour 29th Infantry Division - YouTube
  4. triple25mm

Thread no. 5001

I felt I should inform you all that this is the five thousanth and 1st thread in the General Discussion.
  5. triple25mm

Rifles

Simply put: how come less than 20% of the team uses rifles?
  6. triple25mm

My views on this game

Hello, I felt I should go over what I think of this game, which will lead me to discussing the good and what I think is the bad. I'm not going to go into matters such as bugs or graphical issues. At first I didn't enjoy the game, especially not in the beta (mainly due to bugs), but now I'm...
  7. triple25mm

Black bullet hole textures

Hello, I was on FF the other day, messing around with the P38, when I noticed these black squares on the ground: At first I thought it was only that area of the map, until I found the same thing in Apartments: Instead of bullet holes I find black squares. I also notice that I rarely see bullet...
  8. triple25mm

Final beta is starting up...

A few random people who have ordered RO2 DDE have recieved keys for the beta. I know this because a friend on my SF list just got a key, and is now playing the final beta :D. On my friend's list it says he's playing the RO2 Final Beta. Best check your email :)
  9. triple25mm

First person running animation

Hello, This thread concerns the German first person running animation. I'm curious to what happens when you look up at the sky as you run - will you still see your arm waving upwards? this would be very unrealistic. Also, if you look down will you see more of your arm?
  10. triple25mm

ppsh/mp 40 spraying

I think I've found a solution to stop people from doing this. When you are a machine gunner (with a dp-28/mg-34) you run around with the gun barrel pointing downwards, and can only hip fire when you press the aim button. Well, why can't they do this with sub machine guns too? You would still be...
  11. triple25mm

i need some help

i can't give team messages such as "i need ammo", "thanks" or "sorry" etc. because i've changed the key to bring these up. i think the key was 'v', but i've assigned that to 'throw weapon' and, i don't know how to re-assign the team command/message key. i hope i'm making sense here. sometimes i...