• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. triple25mm

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

What is that thing between her legs? :o
  2. triple25mm

Any way of disabling weapon progression?

Hi, haven't bought RS but I really enjoy playing it, albeit only as a rifleman. There's a specific reason why I prefer playing it to RO2. It's that the speed at which I load the next round into the chamber of a bolt-action rifle doesn't increase the more I play (no weapon-progression if you...
  3. triple25mm

Server How many servers are there for Darkest Hour?

Hello, since the most recent update for Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour, a common problem is that there are very few or no servers showing up in the browser. Apparently this can be solved by verifying your steam cache for DH, but Tripwire haven't yet solved the issue. In the meantime, it looks...
  4. triple25mm

First test release of ReservedSlots mutator

Great work! Most realism clans did this; it's their server after all.
  5. triple25mm

can we have a bot filter please

Hello, I have a quick question: I often see just less than 1000 players online when I enter the server browser. Yet, when I filter servers to player numbers, there are only 4-5 full servers tops. If there are this many people online, then where are they? 10 full servers = 640 people. But there...
  6. triple25mm

COUNTDOWN EVENT - This Friday

Hello, I'm going to my Grandma's funeral on Friday, but I will try to join if I get back in time!
  7. triple25mm

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Slenderman

The title may be mis-leading, but at least it sounds good. Skip to 25:10 in this video. I was spooked when I saw this :o World at War (1942) -- Part 1 - YouTube
  8. triple25mm

I play HoS on a laptop with 18 FPS and a PlayStation 2 Controller -and having a blast

I think we have a real Machoman here. Despite this, you're an Inspiration to me SnoDog!
  9. triple25mm

January, 30, 2012

I'll come back to this thread when RS it's released, and then I'll answer you :)
  10. triple25mm

January, 30, 2012

Just out of interest, why would Rising Storm be that different, in terms of gameplay, to that of RO2? Will it still be using the same features i.e. lack of sway, a no momentum, unrealistic weapon handling (take the MGs) etc, but on different maps? I think that, if Rising Storm plays anything...
  11. triple25mm

Lets see some screenshots!

I think your last screenshot with the Panzer is really good. Is that Ogledow I see?
  12. triple25mm

Ogledow - Tank Tweak Event

Hello, I believe everything you need to download is done automatically when you join the server, as it did for me when I joined a server with Duckies' tank tweak mod.
  13. triple25mm

What we are up to - Jan 25th Edition

Why can't there just be one game mode?
  14. triple25mm

Regarding slow death effect.

I think slow death should go.
  15. triple25mm

What we are up to - Jan 25th Edition

Hello, I want to say how bad the periperhal indicators are. They are a blatant cheat, and once you learn to master them, you can spot people through smoke, and across great distances. This feature is very annoying, and like many other features, such aslockdown, slow death, lack of weapon sway...
  16. triple25mm

Where is the number five?

I think Machoman is right to point out this flaw, but where I disagree is to make a mutator to fix this. I think it would be better to remove lock down.
  17. triple25mm

Beta Map Ogledow

Phew. That's a relief!
  18. triple25mm

Slow the running down/ Recon plane option

It would be a waist of ammo, as it only flies for about 1 minute and then it's off. And no, I haven't seen one being shot down, although I definitely saw a screenshot of one crashing on the forums.
  19. triple25mm

An Announcement

Haha! we're in the podium :D
  20. triple25mm

Some New Weapon Ideas...

Has anybody seen a photo of an MG42 in Stalingrad?