• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dolphin Buff Man

Critical Error

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2667 MHz with 4059MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (8562) IDirect3DVertexBuffer9::Lock failed(88760870). History: FD3D9VertexStream::Cache <-...
  2. Dolphin Buff Man

Can't join servers, possible GG related issue

Hey, Im having trouble accessing servers, but luckily I have a lot of information to help with determining the cause (and hopefully a solution). :D I recently heard about the Killing Floor Gun Game mod, which sounds sick, so it thought I'll download that and check it out. I downloaded it all...
  3. Dolphin Buff Man

Beta Map Sactuary requires testing

Playable: Yes Size of map: Large indoor setting Difficulty: Hard (lots of tricky zed spawns) Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?za42los73wy82aw FIXES: - Screenshots added (seriously, what was I thinking :rolleyes:) - Zeds can now reach you on the second level of the main room when you stand...
  4. Dolphin Buff Man

Sesame Street Mutator

Enough said. :IS2:
  5. Dolphin Buff Man

All perk access completely gone.

I have just tried to log onto my Steam Killing Floor version to play a game of solo Suicidal and found that all perk access is gone. It says I'm level 0 Demolition, which is the last perk used when the game was working correctly (which should actually be level 6). I then quit and tried to access...
  6. Dolphin Buff Man

Flame circle Pattie?

Has anyone tried surrounding the Pattie as level 6 Firebugs, and then dropping all your grenades at your feet and then just ripping into him with the Flamethrower? I've never tried it personally, and i don't know if it would work, but I'm interested to know. I mean like a Beserker circle with...
  7. Dolphin Buff Man

Mr Foster new bio?

I said "You're couch has deep counts" as I die"... Or something like that :rolleyes: Can anyone tell me if they've seen this before and if so, what is it and if not, what is going on...? There was no update to change it? Or has it being left like that since the Portal 2 thingy? :confused...
  8. Dolphin Buff Man

Level Design Sanctuary nearing completion

Hey guys, I'm about to release my first map. i started it ages ago, but I didn't realise how long it was going to take to make... I'm used to the UT style level where it is all gameplay and not much static mesh, so it takes wuite a while to get everything "looking pretty". I believe I require...
  9. Dolphin Buff Man

LAW backburn scripter needed

I have no scripting experience, or so little that I would be of no valuable contribution. The idea is that the LAW has a back blast, the fire that spouts out the back. We want to add damage to that (fire damage), enough so that it can one shot a clot and deal some sort of lasting fire damage...
  10. Dolphin Buff Man

LAW backburn

Something quite intersting got brought to my attention tonight. I was pointing out to my dad that the LAW has a back blast (the jet of fire out the back when fired) and he thought that was pretty cool. He then followed this up by asking if it damaged zeds. I quite like this idea, it would make...
  11. Dolphin Buff Man

Personalised commands

Just thinking that you could have in the commands menu (when you click v) another section (say 7) that allows you to have a set number of personalised commands. This would be useful for saying something as simple as "nice shot" to "get the hell inside because i ain't coming out there to heal you...
  12. Dolphin Buff Man

Amalgamtion roller monster

Alright I've attempted to make a unique creature here, i would sho artwork cos it would be sweet, but I'm a crappy artist therefore none to show. Sorry :p Also, I don't have a name for this creature yet so I welcome suggestions. This creature would be pretty freaky to see in game, the idea is...
  13. Dolphin Buff Man

Noob level up

Why the hell is it that I can join onto a server and find a that their are level 6 people that are unable to work effectively as a team?! All they do is draw more zeds and leave them to me to fight! Just to set the scene, i was a medic (not that high, only level 3 but i was on normal) and i got...
  14. Dolphin Buff Man

Deployable Light

I don't take credit for this idea, my brother suggested it. His idea was to have lights that you could deploy around dark areas. These lights would be purchased from the trader and they would be deployed in the same manner as Pipe Bombs. they have no offensive capabilities whatsoever, they are...
  15. Dolphin Buff Man

New perk involving electricity

I understand how hard it would be to implement a new perk into retail version, but i reckon it would revitalise the game a little for those people who are level 6 on everything. This is partly a way to provide an alternative to increasing the number of levels and it is also partly created to...