• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dolphin Buff Man

Critical Error

Bumping, cos this issue is persistent, I gave plenty of info, I'm fairly sure someone out there knows how to fix it. Staff at least, considering you guys programmed the error message
  2. Dolphin Buff Man

Killing floor doesn't want to start

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <-...
  3. Dolphin Buff Man

Critical Error

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2667 MHz with 4059MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (8562) IDirect3DVertexBuffer9::Lock failed(88760870). History: FD3D9VertexStream::Cache <-...
  4. Dolphin Buff Man

Can't join servers, possible GG related issue

Ok, thanks for that, wasn't sure if it did or not. I checked out the file in notepad, and couldn't see anything that would break my game. None the less, doesn't matter anymore as I have solved the problem. I had to delete a file called steam_appid that was apparently causing someone else...
  5. Dolphin Buff Man

Ok, I have just uninstalled (after backing up in case of perk problems on reinstall) and reinstalled it again. The problem persists. I'm starting to get a bit desperate here, as I have no way of playing online unless I host. I have done numerous standard troubleshooting methods to fix this...
  6. Dolphin Buff Man

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2667 MHz with 4059MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (8562) General protection fault! History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free...
  7. Dolphin Buff Man

Hey, Im having trouble accessing servers, but luckily I have a lot of information to help with determining the cause (and hopefully a solution). :D I recently heard about the Killing Floor Gun Game mod, which sounds sick, so it thought I'll download that and check it out. I downloaded it all...
  8. Dolphin Buff Man

Got a favourite yet?

Husk Canon is my favorite by far. Love the thing to death, powerful enough to kill a gorefast one shot (1 ammo) on 6 man suicidal. It is my favorite weapon in the entire game as of yesterday. The M4 and the M4 with GLA are also amazing, love them to death. No longer feel like im going to use...
  9. Dolphin Buff Man

Beta Map Sactuary requires testing

Yeah first map for Killing FLoor, but have done numerous for Unreal Tournament GOTY. For UT though, the detail expected was a lot less, you could get away with just making the rooms, and not putting desks and bushes, etc into them. I'll add the suggestions you've made to future fixes in around...
  10. Dolphin Buff Man

Changes have been made to first post.
  11. Dolphin Buff Man

Yeah, I thought that earlier, but haven't got round to it. Will have updated map, list of fixes made and screenshots in a couple of hours. Thanks!
  12. Dolphin Buff Man

Playable: Yes Size of map: Large indoor setting Difficulty: Hard (lots of tricky zed spawns) Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?za42los73wy82aw FIXES: - Screenshots added (seriously, what was I thinking :rolleyes:) - Zeds can now reach you on the second level of the main room when you stand...
  13. Dolphin Buff Man

Console Gamers and Killing Floor.

Quake... I love ID Software so much. I actually just finished Quake 4 today cos I want to finish a whole bunch of Doom, Quake and Wolfenstein titles before the release of Rage, I guess to pay my respects to the incredible ID Software development team... :D never did play Quake Live though...
  14. Dolphin Buff Man

4 fps!!!???????

Hmmm... that Aperture situation seems familiar... Oh yeah, I was the one being raped in the ear hole by a Siren while a FleshPound tried making love to my face with his fists. This was all while you were being sodomised by a Scrake... Really not our finest moment. :( It's fair to say that your...
  15. Dolphin Buff Man

Chopper Harris Mr.Foster and Kevo the chav

Agent Wilkes please! ;) But all in all, looks amazing, this is all based in England? Or somewhere else?
  16. Dolphin Buff Man

A new class "Comfort Joe"

9_6 "It would help if you looked at the perk names cause the demo isn't called "boomtastical bill", the sharpshooter "head hating hughes" or the commando "pew pew peter" for a reason. Also "Field Medic" doesn't exactly spell "enormous guns n' dongs". Just putting that out there." Lol, I...
  17. Dolphin Buff Man

A new class "Comfort Joe"

Lol, it is a joke, it's got to be. And I think it's the best thing to ideas and suggestions since the muppets :p Nah but really, this was a brilliantly thought out story, and the turkey thing is just awesome! <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlpBX0f_f4" target="_blank">‪Hypnotic...
  18. Dolphin Buff Man

Your most hilarious death on KF

Lol blockbot, i like that one. Damn it, no one said that the Pattie had been working on toast specimen... Powdered toast man anyone? ;) I've had those ones where the phone goes and you nede to answer it, you get ina corner and say cover me, and come back not even 30 seconds later to find that...
  19. Dolphin Buff Man

Sesame Street Mutator

Lol, what the hell just happened?! Frazzle is just mind blowing... How high were these guys when they wrote Sesame Street?! <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM89T74MPnE&feature=related" target="_blank">‪The Muppet Show, Mahna Mahna and the Snowths‬‏ - YouTube
  20. Dolphin Buff Man

Kill the lights of flespound, and some other suggestions

The detail at that size looks amazing! :eek: Not surprised, it's like when you put a small resolution game on a big screen, it suddenly looks disgusting. But the opposite seems to apply turnign big things into small things, they suddenly look insanely detailed. Anyway, i like the idea of...