• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Dosh vault transaction problems...

Doesn't for me. The value earned is frozen in place.
  2. S

Adjusting Zeds, MaxPlayer Scaling, and Whitelisting/Rank Status.

Project one I believe could do that. It's not white listed though, I don't believe there exists any white listed mods to do what you want.
  3. S

Server Server Joining problems

Is WebAdmin enabled? It's disabled by default in the KFWeb.ini. If it's enabled, that depends on how the server hosted. Is it on your PC, a dedicated machine, one of those rent a servers? Same goes with people being unable to join. To start with, how are you hosting and what OS are you using?
  4. S

Source code

The OP is from over 2 years ago..
  5. S

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

Did you try the download in the OP? It had to be fixed and recompiled for the latest update.
  6. S

PC Boss freezes my game

Without a mod you can't. Or are you playing on a modded server to begin with?
  7. S

Server Leave the server on 24 hours a day.

Answered in the OP's other thread: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/technical-support-ae/dedicated-server-support-ac/2309081-how-to-close-ssh-connection-without-killing- the-kf2-process
  8. S

Server How to close SSH connection without killing the kf2 process

Use software called "screen". https://www.rackaid.com/blog/linux-screen-tutorial-and-how-to/#starting. In a nutshell, you can create multiple "screens" that you can run software in, then detach from it and the software will remain running. You have to detach from a screen before closing the...
  9. S

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Messages + Admin Say

Updated. Thanks, I had forgotten to add that variable. The difficultly was a mistake on my part. It should work correctly and you can use single digits for colours now. I haven't looked at the spectator part yet.
  10. S

Server Manually change map to custom map from webadmin

Just to expand on above. Manually adding missing maps through web admin maplist only works for the ingame map voting. If you want it to show up for the map change section in web admin, you have to add each entry to the KFGame.ini on the server. Edit the file and look for the default map...
  11. S

1. I never tested spectator mode. There isn't any checks to prevent spectator so it should have worked. I'll take a look. 2. Worked fine for me. Every time I tested the difficulty it showed up properly. Are you running a game changing mod? 3. That was intentional in the beginning. I plan on...
  12. S

Server Linux servers randomly stopping and whitelist?

Issue still persists post Halloween update. Still nothing in the logs as they cut off with "pushing to analytics" However the few times I've been playing on my servers when they crash it seems to be as soon as the boss should die. The boss is still alive but they crash before the last hit that...
  13. S

Health pak

Like it. Good job!
  14. S

Beta Release [Mutator] KF1 Style Scoreboard

If you changed it, wouldn't they have to re-whitelist it? The files won't match anymore. It wouldn't make sense to be able to change to a whitelisted mod without approval because you could do anything you wanted and be whitelisted.
  15. S

Ranking with linux has issues. If I run maxplayers as a server subscription it unranks my server, if I run the older version manually it does not unrank my server. By default I run whitelisted mutators without a subscription because of this. Food for thought...
  16. S

I just checked/tested my server and it's still whitelisted here
  17. S

Server [REQUEST] KF2 map compression support

A) Steam uses compression. I had a map that was ~800MB uncompressed but the steam transfer was only 166MB. B) You can setup your server so clients automatically download from steam. There's no need to tell anyone to subscribe. Essentially, steam is giant redirect server with higher bandwidth and...
  18. S

I do plan on submitting it. Wanted some feedback on usability, suggestions, etc. And if I can figure out how webadmin works I'd like to make it a simple configuration via webadmin
  19. S

Description: This is a two part mutator. I found ServerAds for KF1 limited using the built in messaging system so I created this to write directly to the HUD. With the messages you have the option of choosing any RGB colour, text size/location/display time along with a few variables such as...
  20. S

Can't delete this duplicate thread. Proper thread: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-modifications/general-modding-discussion-ad/beta-mod-releases/2308082-mutator-server-messages-admin-say