• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Panzer Jager '43

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

Because this late-war suspender actually was not a "Y-strap", instead arching over the shoulders and wrapping around the neck :) http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr1/AGustafB/WWISoldiers21120.jpg
  2. Panzer Jager '43

We had our first online test tonight! The mod is quite stable but there were a number of small bugs to fix; which I have managed to compile a list of. I will be posting a patch in the next couple weeks, and keep people informed about upcoming content! Most likely the next thing to be added will...
  3. Panzer Jager '43

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I look in this thread and have to agree with Joe, my eyes bleed from seeing such a massive quote.
  4. Panzer Jager '43

In the editor? If you were the maker of Der Iwanberg I'd say it'd function just like editing HOTW maps, yes - you choose a 'gameinfo' (in this case there's Aufmarsch East AND West to choose from) and then set up the Squad's roles. Now I'm not a map maker so I can't explain this as well as...
  5. Panzer Jager '43

Edit: We now have a Steam Workshop release of the mod! We'll likely see Dammerung uploaded by Nymets shortly for our first Western Front map, followed by some Eastern Front maps by Boudu. You will need maps to play the mod, similar to HOTW.
  6. Panzer Jager '43

I really don't feel like getting dragged into all the topics at hand. But these two are issues which I'll provide my input on: From the chart, PPSh is more accurate on semi-automatic, but is not so great on full-auto. The MP34 is one of the better choices of the bunch for accuracy. It also does...
  7. Panzer Jager '43

I think he meant that I accidentally left the OT-34 (Flamethrower) on Druhzina and Commisar's, but it crashes multiplayer, so you can only use it offline / against Bots. I think this is what Explosetoi told me? I don't know.
  8. Panzer Jager '43

Hey guys, thanks for the test. I've handed files off to Dibbler along with a fairly complete bug list. At some point in the future there will hopefully be a better, more stable release. I wish all the best to the IOM team and I will definitely be in touch! It's been a great journey, and I'll...
  9. Panzer Jager '43

disabling free-aim allows for better ironsight picture, which is a unique feature (basically the ironsights are held closer to the camera / eye-ball, but there is still no "zoom" effect.) I definitely think it should be default; this is not a mistake.
  10. Panzer Jager '43

IOM 1.15 Alpha 5.1 now available. Manual install only. Things to know: 1) There is no installer. You need to know how to install the mod manually. You can find out about how to do this on page one of this thread. Basically you're looking to put these files into your My Documents\My...
  11. Panzer Jager '43

Hey guys, apparently Shovels have physics problems that cause online matches to crash. I'll release a fix next week. For now it will still work fine vs. AI. Sorry about that
  12. Panzer Jager '43

IOM 1.15 Alpha 5 now available. Manual install only. Things to know: 1) There is no installer. You need to know how to install the mod manually. You can find out about how to do this on page one of this thread. Basically you're looking to put these files into your My Documents\My...
  13. Panzer Jager '43

Hello guys, this is coming soon :) I am just testing it right now. Alpha 5: -New Weapon: ROKS Flamethrower -New Weapon: Flammenwerfer 41 -New Weapon: StG44 -New Role: Flamethrower Operator. On some maps he replaces the Elite Assault; Coldsteel, Commisar's House, Red October Factory -Fix to...
  14. Panzer Jager '43

My reasons are personal. Aufmarsch is not one of them; development on it is pretty much completed on my end, I'm waiting for the other members to finish their contributions.
  15. Panzer Jager '43

Alpha 5 development is continuing. Likely we'll see a December release. This will be the last Alpha I develop, after which I'll be handing all the files off to Dibbler, for work on the final patch (fixing a few issues above me and compiling an installer.) I also want to publicly announce that...
  16. Panzer Jager '43

Hey guys! There will be a 'proper' release in the next couple of months. It will feature a variety of improvements, additional features, and more realistic uniforms. First I will be finishing up IOM Alpha 5, and then Aufmarsch will be done after. Here is work-in-progress late war German uniform...
  17. Panzer Jager '43

It's a shame the community received it so poorly. Shell-shock and even going completely blind from explosions is not unheard of. Brain damage from pressure waves can cause serious damage, and when powerful enough, will outright kill.
  18. Panzer Jager '43

Unfortunately that isn't possible, I'd have to upload the current progress of Alpha 5, which has some unfinished content.
  19. Panzer Jager '43

++1 It will not install itself; full version will. Alphas are not being made to bring in a large audience, they are being made to test features and changes that I make; once I know they're working I'll be sending everything to Dibbler. Then it'll be finalized into a full release (including an...