• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

List of common bugs and glitches

There are plenty of topics around here debating whether or not berserker is op, support is op, etc. We don't need another discussion on those issues, so I decided to make a thread devoted to addressing the non-balance issues that plague the game. These include bugs and glitches that just about...
  2. S

I was votekicked for playing sharpshooter :*(

Upon joining an HoE game on Manor at wave 3 as sharpshooter, I am immediately told to change to support once the wave ends. When I ask for an explanation, I’m given a response that rhymes with because it is a “witty jerk lore maggots”. We already had 3 supports, a demo and a medic so I figured...
  3. S

Headshotting scrakes

I would
  4. S

Duel pistols ammo glitch

Pretty sure most people know about this but I never see it brought up here. Out of all of the annoying bugs and glitches that I would like fixed, this one is the most annoying one to me. This glitch is the one where you pick up a second pistol and your total pistol ammo drops to 45-60...
  5. S

Tactics The Ultimate Medic Guide!

NOTE: Everything listed here is entirely my opinion. You might disagree and have a better strategy than me and that’s fine. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not the best player so there’s no need to take anything here as factual or personally. It is just how I play medic and written...
  6. S

Has the firebug lost its luster?

This post mainly refers to HoE/suicidal play. tl;dr at bottom Firebug was never the most commonly played perk, but you would see your fair share of them. Then after the Mac10 update they were everywhere. However, since the xmas update I never see firebugs anymore. The only time I
  7. S

Tactics To weld or not to weld?

Thought I