• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jo3_23

BRTD recruitment for Planetside 2

I know some of you are interested in Planetside 2 so if you are looking for an outfit and are part of the Terran republic have a look at this, i am having lots of fun with them they are organised and mature. Even if you are not in the beta sign up, with the amount of keys going out it wont be...
  2. Jo3_23

[Game] Planetside 2 - Free 2 Play MMOFPS

If anyone gets into the beta or is waiting to BRTD (better red then dead) is always looking form more members to join up :) for more info look here http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1125862#post1125862 or here http://www.brtd.net/?mobile=0
  3. Jo3_23

Your RO2 soundtrack?

It would have to be Epic sax guy 10 hours - YouTube i just love the tune :D
  4. Jo3_23

How many have installed beta and playtest?

and that there are so few players left now
  5. Jo3_23

We should have non-toggle options for Aim/crouch/prone etc

I like toggle but my friends hate using it, i thought this would have been fixed by now :( Aswell as FOV...
  6. Jo3_23

Fov

You can set 90fov in the config file and then write protect it that's how I did it :)
  7. Jo3_23

Win a

Or RO1, i did tell him this :D
  8. Jo3_23

Win a

Hi just thought i would put this up here to help a friend it takes all of 3 mins to fill out, i hope i have put this in the right forum section :)
  9. Jo3_23

Consider to buy the game

I heard a Russian death screem the other day that gave me chills, it was that long and blood curdling :eek:
  10. Jo3_23

About microphone freedom...

More importantly what was a girl doing out of the kitchen *trollface* :p (I'm joking!)
  11. Jo3_23

November 2nd Update Changelist

Thanks for the updates :)
  12. Jo3_23

October 21st Update Changelog

Good stuff thanks for the support, can we get hold ADS and hold Crouch soon :)
  13. Jo3_23

Update soon

Is there any word on when hold ADS and hold crouch will be put in the game :) And FOV back to 90? :)
  14. Jo3_23

The story of the ugly barrel

Is because their on fire! :p lol
  15. Jo3_23

I made the campaign poster :p Edit oh and also must play this song at the same time Sad Violin - YouTube :D
  16. Jo3_23

(i don't know it this is a known bug or if it is just my PC or what :p ) Once upon a time there was a ugly barrel, he lived on the map known as station in the middle of objective B on the territory game mode. He didn't know why he was ugly and not beautiful like the barrels on the rest of the...
  17. Jo3_23

About buying this game.

= LOL = OMG LOL = LOL in RO1 you ran out of breath in 2 seconds and could not control recoil :D
  18. Jo3_23

Have they fixed 1st bullet not firing on beta server?

Sounds like TWI need to give us a gun cleaning kit :P