• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dogfacboy

Squad Looking for all realism clan/fan players

hello all, my name is ansel, i have always been a big fan of red orchestra and have been following the games for a good while. i also used to be a lot more active in the cod2 realism clan scene before ro2 when i had more time to dedicate. and although life has gotten in the way here and there...
  2. Dogfacboy

Question about next patch

cool, thanks
  3. Dogfacboy

Question about next patch

So I've looked around and haven't seen anything about this but is the multiplayer campaign mode going to be available soon? I've been away from RO2 for a little while and waiting for the next patch and was just curious if this was going to finally be put in.
  4. Dogfacboy

My issues with Red Orchestra 2 and how easily they can be improved on by Tripwire.

I bought RO2 a little while after it came out so when I began most of the issues that were present from release weren't really an issue for me. So far I think it is a pretty fun game, I do have trouble finding a game with people and not bots in it though. What I was disappointed about was the...
  5. Dogfacboy

Next Patch(es) coming?

Now I know to each is own and all that, but I felt the exact opposite about BF3. Yes it's more 'aracadish' but I find people working together much more than in any other fps recently. I can't compare it to RO2, but I think it's a very good game.
  6. Dogfacboy

[Game] Battlefield 3

So it's a week before I start working full time again and I came across a little over 60 bucks to spend. I can buy RO2 and have some money left over, or spend practically all of it on BF3. I went with BF3. After spending about 4 hours waiting around for Origin to activate my game so I was able...
  7. Dogfacboy

Where the players gone ?

I stopped browsing the forums for a couple weeks seeing as how I didn't own the game and there was mainly talk about bugs needed to be fixed and what not. Didn't buy cos I had limited funds, and even now I'm looking at working full time again I still unfortunately see nothing too positive to...
  8. Dogfacboy

For those of you complaining of the buggy release....

So, my girlfriend just cheated on me. I lover her, so I've decided to give her another chance because she promised me that she was going to make it up to me. When I thought about it I was hesitant, but submissively agreed because I had this other girlfriend that cheated on me and she never made...
  9. Dogfacboy

The problem isn't in the bugs - it's in the design

Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble
  10. Dogfacboy

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

So I haven't bought the game yet, but after what happened on the release day plus reading all these complaints I've decided I'm not going to break my bank (it's very little) for this game after all.
  11. Dogfacboy

Retail Buyers Get the Shaft

All I know is that twi said they'll be working on the game up until the last minute..does that mean they have until tonight before 12am? In any case a game release is obviously something fans look forward to, and now love to play at midnight, or even get at the store the day of! The release day...
  12. Dogfacboy

How long till we can play full game

I looked earky this morning to see how many people were playing ro2, and I found nothing. Confused I went over to the forums, then to pcgamer, still confused. I could've sworn there would be some kind of "ro2 out now!" Ad somewhere but nope. Now I haven't even bought the game yet but I'm...
  13. Dogfacboy

[Music] The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

http://youtu.be/agjf_QK4I9o
  14. Dogfacboy

this game is a joke now!

If you guys wanna cancel your pre orders then go ahead, what the hell is the point of making a new thread just to announce you're cancelling?
  15. Dogfacboy

I just had the most depressing dream ever

Weird that I saw this.. I had a terrible dream last night that my sister tricked my brother into hanging himself.. so weird. I just remember being really upset and crying because of it, then I woke up breathing all heavy. I don't think I'll ever sleep again to avoid this crap.
  16. Dogfacboy

Poll: Does RO2 Need Another Delay?

I'm not saying that, I could care less about trailers or official hd gameplay videos. I'm just saying like advertising wise, I haven't seen a whole lot from Ro2 and it makes me a little nervous even that it's not going to be very well marketed.
  17. Dogfacboy

Poll: Does RO2 Need Another Delay?

What I'm curious about is how many people new to Ro2 are waiting for it to come out. Not meaning the forum goers or anything, but people who happen to see an ad online or something. TWI said they were making a HUGE marketing push in the last month or so... I've seen so far the one HD gameplay...
  18. Dogfacboy

Can I pre-order play beta and cancel if I dont like it?

It was odd, I really enjoyed that beta, then immediately regretted buying it after I played a few rounds. Oh well.
  19. Dogfacboy

Can I pre-order play beta and cancel if I dont like it?

Well if you're buying the game for the beta then that really doesn't make the beta free then does it? And once you cancel your pre-order you no longer have access to the beta.. I see his point, don't really think there is anything wrong with wanting to test the game out to see how it is.