• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

KF with RO style weapon sway

my brother keeps asking me to find a server that includes RO weapons and sway. (and i admit im interested in it too) Has anyone got a mod or a server that has these? Thanks! :D
  2. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

1337th hour played!

:IS2::IS2:How should i celebrate?:IS2::IS2:
  3. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Faith in TWI

For myself, still as high as ever. The forums are burning, people leave the game and fistfights are started at internet gaming centers! Surely this will be the end of our once beloved game! Personally reading all these comments about OP all the new things are have left me a little frustrated...
  4. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

World Cup Event

I am neither British, nor a real soccer fan. But i am a fan of the kinds of commotion that it brings up and i know it is a pretty major thing everywhere that isnt the US (hence world cup.) So after lots of idle conversations with people in pubs about events that could be implemented, an event...
  5. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

The real american hero!

it's me! Behold my gas mask trench coat and ego that wouldn't fit in any whitelisted map available in killing floor! I expect to have my own character, 7 new weapons only this character can carry, and 5 more extra carrying capacity! EGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  6. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Character pack of TWI

well to be rather blunt, the title pretty much says it all. Put in the Developers team and other friendly faces from the game's makers. Perhaps to be given to people who preorder KF2 or some stuff like that. Maybe even give the players a little field trip to the building where the magic happens...
  7. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Axe instead of armor

I have been starting to get a little irritated that the firebug starts with ALL his stuff on all difficulties and the zerker loses his armor on the harder ones. Not really out to get the firebug, but can i at least get an axe?
  8. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

HUD versatility

after playing HoE, suicide, solo, multiplayer, whatever i feel, it dawned on me that i could use just a small bit more realism and a small bit more challenge. So when i made HUD not visible, it really meant NOT VISIBLE. So i had no idea how my team mates were doing, or even who the hell was...
  9. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Overpromotional?

Don't get me wrong, the updates with all the stuff is nice, but i start to worry that Killing Floor, in a similar way to TF2, is starting to be based more and more around things that really arent what the game is supposed to be. I might just be worrying too much, but i don't like playing one...
  10. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

New voices

There are only 2 voices for the numerous characters. If anyone has a decent microphone, it may be possible to record your own voice sets and maybe send them in to TWI. A little touching up, a little tweaking so it is free of static, and boom, a new voice could be added into the game. It isn't...
  11. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Pistol drop location change

I don't know if any of you guys noticed this, but when I'm a rifleman or some such, I like to stick next to our sniper so that both A I can cover him, and B: when he dies I can pick up his valuable weapons, the scoped rifle and the pistol. Well, one thing that's really annoying is that when...
  12. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Dosh as a weapon

Ok, this seems to come up almost every time i play. When we face the end, whether death or victory, there is usually a large amount of money still in our wallets and the subject of drowning enemies with money comes up. Why not, as a joke (or for serious if you are mad like that) make money...
  13. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

The REAL weapon you want.

Guns, guns everywhere and not a cork in sight, THIS can solve all your problems with the crawlers that are undoubtedly hiding under your bed. No longer will you have to suffer the hot breath of that ugly fleshpound panting in your face as its about to maul your guts out. Pop him in the nose...
  14. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Medic Mega Syringe

Guns Guns Guns, every medic suggestion weapon i have seen relies on an expendable substance (bullets of course). and my idea not only promotes medics enjoying a fight, but also letting them heal. its a big-*** needle as the title implies and what it does is recharge when you stab some ugly thing...
  15. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Training the fresh meat

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/How2killfloorz This is the group i have made on steam to help train people who are new to the game. i am currently the only trainer in it and looking for talented players to help out.
  16. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Gone Huntin'

We have some deer as crawlers. i was just pegging a few with a shotgun before a thought came into my head. Make them bigger. faster. no jump. more damage. basically like if reindeer got rabies and you were stuck fending for your life from them, maybe limit weapons to those you would only see on...
  17. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Melee wWeapon Blocking

Ok, to start off, i know there will be some of you that just say "BAGCH, NOOooo..." But hear me out. This will also help level the melee weapons out so that katana isnt the only helpful tool. Each melee weapon will have a different blocking power. For example, things like the machete or sword...