• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

sprint button

oh gods, i tried this and laughed so damn hard. Try looking down when there are some monsters nearby, they are friggin behemoths! Also, is it weird i can still regularly decap with the knife at that FOV?
  2. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

KF Please never make KF 2

Jesus, i never thought i would find myself on here again.... Yes, because red orchestra 2 was a colossal ****ing flop. :rolleyes: Yes killing floor has a lot of empty canvas left, but then so does just about every other game made. have you ever played brutal doom? THAT is a filled canvas. And...
  3. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

F2P Killing Floor?

TF2 used to use achievements to unlock certain weapons. I didnt quite feel oppressed by that mechanic, it would at least put them to use. And holy f:IS2:ck, what happened while i was away? Enjoying RO2 for a while, that new Doom game, and now come back to DLC guns in KF. My forehead is gonna...
  4. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Patriarch

zerker, claymore. everyone just spreads around the map so there's nowhere he can run. provided everyone knows what they are doing, he cant heal and is hacked apart like a shrub. There is one MAJOR flaw in this, and that is that when it comes to doshing the patriarchs corpse, THERE CAN BE ONLY...
  5. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Suggestions for the Tripwire team

I can totally understand where you are coming from with the bugs and stuff. Do chill out though The nerfs are neccesary and not because they want the game to be harder, but because they want all weapons to be balanced out. I personally wouldnt mind if the only new things for the next big update...
  6. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

KF with RO style weapon sway

really? nobody's done the weapon sway thing? i would LOVE to try KF with that going on. people think the game is too easy already, that would be a fun mut. I tried looking for RO weapons in the mod forum but couldnt find anything :confused:
  7. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Katana vs Claymore sword

swords were curved on horseback for the same reason you make a slicing motion when swinging with a curved blade. Basically it allows you to stick your sword out to the side, hold on, and let the horse and blade do the rest. Part of the reason i actually liked the show "Deadliest Warrior" was...
  8. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

KF with RO style weapon sway

my brother keeps asking me to find a server that includes RO weapons and sway. (and i admit im interested in it too) Has anyone got a mod or a server that has these? Thanks! :D
  9. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Tactics Situation: Doomed or Not

Well if i were you, i would have lived through all that and ultimately pissed everyone off by dragging the game out, but on the other hand, it really depends on which perks your team was.
  10. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

The Last Few Hours Of Summer SideShow 2012.

The husks werent so bad, the gorefasts were annoying as PISS, but the clots made it all worth it in the end. all that silly babbling.
  11. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Survival mode: .44 or the mk23?

Do i get a knife? Yeah, i'll take that. If the gun is as a bonus, whichever has more common ammunition. You say find food and shelter, well when is TWI going to introduce a chicken specimen? Doubtless the ZEDS would have eaten all other available foods so if not then, do the regular specimens at...
  12. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Steam

Maybe all your games would seem better if you didnt drink so much :p Yeah the few linux friends i have are kinda tech heads and love the versatility of it but do get bothered by the fact that some games dont work as well (or just not at all) with wine.
  13. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

44 mangum vs Hancanon

I was just about to say that. Aside from my comment being stolen from a time traveler, anyone else realize just how badass these guys are to be holding one in each hand and not only hold on to them but keep them steady? :IS2:
  14. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

KF needs a History section

If you really like a server, put it in favorites. that's what i do. (though most servers are very similar so my list is mostly empty)
  15. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Katana vs Claymore sword

Glad to see someone caught on :rolleyes:
  16. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Love that Firebug (In other words, bring perks back in line)

The HC could do with that nice weight bonus. as it is right now it's either dual wield or bust. M99 isnt that-OSHI FLESHPOUNDS- nevermind their heads are gone... ok it does too much damage to stuff, but have you tried soloing with that thing? it's a pain in the @$$. I agree with the idea of the...
  17. ͡ °๏Rɐnɐ-Sɐmɐ๏͡°

Katana vs Claymore sword

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Claymore Sword" bull**** that's going on in Killing Floor right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that. I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000)...